Trenadrol Help

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

Trenadrol Help

Hey gang....looking for some advice in re to my Trenadrol cycle. I did 6 week cycle of solo cycle of Trenadol. I started with two caps for 3 weeks then upped to three for the final three weeks. I had GREAT results, super hard, vascular as all get up, put on lean muscle and increased strength all around. I experienced very little side effects, maybe a little cage rage and sore nipples but nothing too bad. I stopped the cycle and took 4 weeks off. For PST I took IDS Post Cycle Tabs. After the 4 week break I started a new cycle and within 3 days my nipples were excruciatingly sore. I immediately stopped the cycle, took Novadex for two weeks then tried to start back up again. Again after 3 days I experienced the same pain in my nipples. They hurt and were more swollen than anytime during the first cycle. Id like to get back on Tren but nipples are still a little snsitive and it has been since Oct 17th since I ended that cycle. Im afraid that if I start back up the nip pain will come right back. Anything I can do to combat it or any other pro hormone out there that will give me the same results without the nip pain. I dont want to have my nipples carved on. Thanks!

Shredzilla

"If it was not around 200 years ago you should not eat it."

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You can't start cycles right after PCTing. Your hormones are all ****ed up, which is why you need to take more time off, get bloodwork done if you can, and fix your hormones before you start popping more trenadrol.

Can't just cycle it endlessly immediately after PCT...
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Shredzilla View Post
    Hey gang....looking for some advice in re to my Trenadrol cycle. I did 6 week cycle of solo cycle of Trenadol. I started with two caps for 3 weeks then upped to three for the final three weeks. I had GREAT results, super hard, vascular as all get up, put on lean muscle and increased strength all around. I experienced very little side effects, maybe a little cage rage and sore nipples but nothing too bad. I stopped the cycle and took 4 weeks off. For PST I took IDS Post Cycle Tabs. After the 4 week break I started a new cycle and within 3 days my nipples were excruciatingly sore. I immediately stopped the cycle, took Novadex for two weeks then tried to start back up again. Again after 3 days I experienced the same pain in my nipples. They hurt and were more swollen than anytime during the first cycle. Id like to get back on Tren but nipples are still a little snsitive and it has been since Oct 17th since I ended that cycle. Im afraid that if I start back up the nip pain will come right back. Anything I can do to combat it or any other pro hormone out there that will give me the same results without the nip pain. I dont want to have my nipples carved on. Thanks!

Shredzilla

"If it was not around 200 years ago you should not eat it."

You should have taken at least 10-12 weeks off before you started that second cycle.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. i need help???trenadrol help
    By kai96745 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 04:09 AM
  2. trenadrol/havoc or trenadrol/halodrol 50???
    By jbradley1981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 11:39 AM
  3. Trenadrol
    By deads4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 02:50 PM
  4. trenadrol
    By allknottedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 03:19 PM