Prohormones or Propper Oral Steroids?

tommytucker69

tommytucker69

Awards
Ok i am a newb im not gunna deny that, but i just have a question for opinion. I have few bottles of epistane lying around and I am keen to do a cycle in the future. When i feel ready.
I was just wondering, what would be better to do, a prohormone like superdrol or epistane or say a 6 week cycle of an oral steroid like dianabol or anavar or tbol. What would you reccomend, i see alot of people dissing oral steroids without test but would these people also be dissing prohormone only cycle? Not sure if i have explained myself that well. But just keen on some opinions.

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
Ok i am a newb im not gunna deny that, but i just have a question for opinion. I have few bottles of epistane lying around and I am keen to do a cycle in the future. When i feel ready.
I was just wondering, what would be better to do, a prohormone like superdrol or epistane or say a 6 week cycle of an oral steroid like dianabol or anavar or tbol. What would you reccomend, i see alot of people dissing oral steroids without test but would these people also be dissing prohormone only cycle? Not sure if i have explained myself that well. But just keen on some opinions.
Prohormones= weak gains HIGH HIGH toxicity, Overpriced overrated waste of money
Oral steroids= Legit:bb3:

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
Epistane and Superdrol are not prohormones they are designer steroids.

You'd have to be pretty bad at maths to think that Epistane is overpriced compared to OT or Anavar, and there's no way it's more toxic than Dianabol.

Do an Epistane cycle when you're ready. Lot's of people on these boards run them and have good gains.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
these prohormones you are refering to are considered steroids, and most of them give just as good as gains at less than half the price. For whatever reason though, they tend to be a little unpredictable

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
if u can, get some tbol. It's cheap and from my experience with orals the ph/ds aren't as good as the legit ones. Also studies go back as far as the 60's where as ph/ds go back a few years. you choose.

xtgear

xtgear

Awards
no ph and no oral steroids, just pin yourself, its safer and you`ll have better gains

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
no ph and no oral steroids, just pin yourself, its safer and you`ll have better gains
Unless you get busted, in that case you'll be someones b@#$tch.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Unless you get busted, in that case you'll be someones b@#$tch.
he can also be busted with anavar, d-bol ,etc, steroids he mentioned so if he can get them and don't have afraid to do it, injects are the answer

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
IMO, I would do sdrol or epi solo over dbol or var solo. Find that dbol is best to kickstart a longer running inj cycle. I personally have had excellent results with sdrol and M1T

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prohormones= weak gains HIGH HIGH toxicity, Overpriced overrated waste of money
Oral steroids= Legit:bb3:
What are you an Idiot Superdrol clones are cheap and gives you massive gains. Same with Epistane.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
What are you an Idiot Superdrol clones are cheap and gives you massive gains. Same with Epistane.

wow thats a little harsh...he is right in the fact that a lot of otc oral are very toxic...superdrol is just about the worst thing you can take as far as hepatoxicicty and lipid levels go...but its cheaper and more readily available

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow thats a little harsh...he is right in the fact that a lot of otc oral are very toxic...superdrol is just about the worst thing you can take as far as hepatoxicicty and lipid levels go...but its cheaper and more readily available
Harsh but definately not ineffective or expensive. Am I right.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And epistane is not very toxic.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
And epistane is not very toxic.
im not arguing with you...i feel that otc orals can replace aas in many cycles as a cheaper substitute...i personally saw no difference between dbol and phera when they both were ran at 50 mgs...but some people dont like otc orals...doesnt mean their an idiot

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im not arguing with you...i feel that otc orals can replace aas in many cycles as a cheaper substitute...i personally saw no difference between dbol and phera when they both were ran at 50 mgs...but some people dont like otc orals...doesnt mean their an idiot
IT does mean he's an Idiot when he says they are totally ineffective and much more expensive then "quote" real steroids. Just read his post again. The only thing he said that was kind of accurate was they are Toxic and even that is not totally true H-drol is not very toxic epistane not too bad. SO read his post.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
IT does mean he's an Idiot when he says they are totally ineffective and much more expensive then "quote" real steroids. Just read his post again. The only thing he said that was kind of accurate was they are Toxic and even that is not totally true H-drol is not very toxic epistane not too bad. SO read his post.

hdrol shouldnt be in the category because it takes forever to kick in, same with epi.

phera and mdrol are the only ones id ever use for a kickstart and they are both very toxic. personally i wouldnt use mdrol because i didnt gain much of anything from it

supremealpha could have worded his statement better though

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
otc epistane is a good product and its not really toxic however it doesnt produce massive gains its a mild steroid but then again you americans say you should run epistane safely for 3 max 4 weeks but most guys on our british forums say the sweet spot is 5 to six weeks wish is sworn by some users and still a safe cycle

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I did a couple Epistane cycles & loved them. Epi is reported to be mild, so is H-drol. :headNever pinned myself! Hard to explain or ask the wife to stick me!! LOL! Just received 1-T and H-roid, I'm sure I am gonna love these too based on reviews.

Lucky

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
everybody here is saying epi is not very toxic but I have seen some blood work with some f*cked up values, maybe not very toxic with low dosage but does it worth the shot?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
everybody here is saying epi is not very toxic but I have seen some blood work with some f*cked up values, maybe not very toxic with low dosage but does it worth the shot?

I love being on Epi. I was ripped, pumped and I felt like Arnold in pumping Iron...I flexed muscles like never before. What a great feeling.

Lucky

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I love being on Epi. I was ripped, pumped and I felt like Arnold in pumping Iron...I flexed muscles like never before. What a great feeling.

Lucky
good for you brah,I didn't say it is a bad anabolic, what I asked if is anyone here that have proves that is not very toxic when compared to others

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good for you brah,I didn't say it is a bad anabolic, what I asked if is anyone here that have proves that is not very toxic when compared to others
I don't have any proof I'm just going by what the overwhelming majority of people on the boards are saying. And not just newbs alot of respectable veterans are saying it's not that toxic. Of course it's not health food.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

i never said that...but it is a good point...one of the true virtues of aas is that its been around for years and inmany cases has lab studies done...their is much more info floatin around on aas than otc orals...

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Proof your posts bro (bra). I dosed epi to 50 mgs but no bloodwork for you. Everyone here says its mild...I believe them.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
i never said that...but it is a good point...one of the true virtues of aas is that its been around for years and inmany cases has lab studies done...their is much more info floatin around on aas than otc orals...
true, one of the biggest dangers with this otc ds is the long term dangers to health, no one still knows it for sure cause there's no studies, I post a study here on phera and heart enlargement(http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/112657-excellent-study-pheraplex.html) , in that study we can clearly see that phera is worst than test on that matter , and what about epi?
I guess no one knows...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Proof your posts bro (bra). I dosed epi to 50 mgs but no bloodwork for you. Everyone here says its mild...I believe them.
wow...um ok bro....dont believe everything you read on the internet...especially what some 19 year old writes on a forum...their havent been any studies done on these otc orals so noone really knows...but yes epistaine is less toxic than say superdrol...but thats like sayin a shot in the head from a .22 is less dangerous than from a .45...mabye you should of gotten bloodwork done...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
hey lucky I don't have to prove nothing, I just asked by curiosity, i don't believe everything that I heard without proves , is just it, I guess you do, different point of views in life , don't get upset about that...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hey lucky I don't have to prove nothing, I just asked by curiosity, i don't believe everything that I heard without proves , is just it, I guess you do, different point of views in life , don't get upset about that...
thats funny dude...when you get worked up you english(typed) gets worse just like if you were talking....its still better than my portaguese tho

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats funny dude...when you get worked up you english(typed) gets worse just like if you were talking....its still better than my portaguese tho
Nao e' melhor que meu.