support supplements

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
ok guys, i'll be ready to run another cycle in april God willing.

so i've got a bunch of support supplements and PCT stuff layin' around (don't ask why i have so many supplements layin' around. i like to collect i guess. stupid i know.

i've got 2 bottles of s-drol and 2 bottles of trenadrol and i know what dosages i'm gonna run them at and i'm bridging them so i don't need help there.

i was just curious what you guys would do with all these support supplements layin' around as well as what PCT you would put together. i think i can make very good use of all this extra sh*t lying around?

again, don't ask me why i have all this laying around. i like to over-prepare for cycles and i've ran some strong cycles of test and deca, dbol and other orals. but half the time, i don't even end up using half of what i buy.

2 bottles of clomid
2 bottles of nolvadex
1 bottle of dostinex
1 bottle of stoked (anabolic innovations)
4 bottles of DHEA
3 bottles of tourine
1 tub of creatine monohydrate
2 bottles of hawthorne berry extract
2 bottles of liv 52
1 tube of animal pak

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok guys, i'll be ready to run another cycle in april God willing.

so i've got a bunch of support supplements and PCT stuff layin' around (don't ask why i have so many supplements layin' around. i like to collect i guess. stupid i know.

i've got 2 bottles of s-drol and 2 bottles of trenadrol and i know what dosages i'm gonna run them at and i'm bridging them so i don't need help there.

i was just curious what you guys would do with all these support supplements layin' around as well as what PCT you would put together. i think i can make very good use of all this extra sh*t lying around?

again, don't ask me why i have all this laying around. i like to over-prepare for cycles and i've ran some strong cycles of test and deca, dbol and other orals. but half the time, i don't even end up using half of what i buy.

2 bottles of clomid
2 bottles of nolvadex
1 bottle of dostinex
1 bottle of stoked (anabolic innovations)
4 bottles of DHEA
3 bottles of tourine
1 tub of creatine monohydrate
2 bottles of hawthorne berry extract
2 bottles of liv 52
1 tube of animal pak
PCT is an easy one, Clomid and PCS

pre cycle, 1g of hawthorne berry per day, 2-3 liv 52 pills per day

on cycle just double. (liv52 you can go up to 9 pills a day)

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
yeah thanks
why bother with anything complicated and just start taking unescessary sh*t right?

alright thanks.