P-Plex Cycle underway!
- 01-04-2009, 09:21 PM
- 01-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Good luck with your P-Plex cycle. I will be starting my Xtreme Tren/P-Plex cycle tomorrow. I won't start P-Plex until week 2 though.
Do you have cycle support or cycle assist as part of your daily supplements?
01-04-2009, 09:38 PM
01-06-2009, 08:41 PM
So far so good, Im 6 days in, nothing really to report other than increased appetite,and Im up 2 lb's.
01-15-2009, 09:35 PM
Today is the start of week 2.
No sides really, a little anxiety the 1st week nothing major.
Starting to notice mild strength gains in the gym, and still only +2lbs. Hopefully the "on" feeling is around the corner!!
So far nothing I could say good diet and training couldn't do!!
01-16-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm doing a motocross race 1/25, I've always had issues with arm pump during races, I'm a little worried being on PP will increase the pump of my forearms much quicker and a lot worse.
FYI: Arm pump while riding a dirt bike on a national level motocross tracks greatly prevents me from being effective on the bikes. It gets so bad that I cant even twist the throttle or pull the clutch in, that can be pretty dangerous!
Last edited by JKurz802; 01-16-2009 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Cant type
01-16-2009, 08:34 PM
01-16-2009, 08:38 PM
01-16-2009, 08:49 PM
I think the usual dose is like 5grams before a workout. Thats what I would start with, then you can always take more between motos if needed.
Similar Forum Threads
- By gymaddict20 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-04-2010, 03:46 PM
- By Speedball0622 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2009, 12:51 PM
- By danhig1 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2007, 12:51 AM
- By Wolfe08 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2005, 03:24 PM
- By Old Guy in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 20Last Post: 07-07-2004, 01:04 PM