P-Plex Cycle underway!

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
So far so good, Im four days into my PP cycle. I dont plan to log this but I will update this thread with my thoughts any sides I exp. and gains acheived. My main goal is a solid 10lbs by week 4.

FYI: 20/20/30/30 for the PPLex
PCT consists of a SERM and rebound XT

-JKurz

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your P-Plex cycle. I will be starting my Xtreme Tren/P-Plex cycle tomorrow. I won't start P-Plex until week 2 though.

Do you have cycle support or cycle assist as part of your daily supplements?

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
Good luck with your P-Plex cycle. I will be starting my Xtreme Tren/P-Plex cycle tomorrow. I won't start P-Plex until week 2 though.

Do you have cycle support or cycle assist as part of your daily supplements?

Just taking M.T. for liver support. I'll be monitoring my blood pressure and vitals.

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
So far so good, Im 6 days in, nothing really to report other than increased appetite,and Im up 2 lb's.

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
Today is the start of week 2.

No sides really, a little anxiety the 1st week nothing major.

Starting to notice mild strength gains in the gym, and still only +2lbs. Hopefully the "on" feeling is around the corner!!

So far nothing I could say good diet and training couldn't do!!

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
I'm doing a motocross race 1/25, I've always had issues with arm pump during races, I'm a little worried being on PP will increase the pump of my forearms much quicker and a lot worse.

FYI: Arm pump while riding a dirt bike on a national level motocross tracks greatly prevents me from being effective on the bikes. It gets so bad that I cant even twist the throttle or pull the clutch in, that can be pretty dangerous!

Last edited:
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Take a big dose of taurine before the race. Should help reduce pumps.

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
Take a big dose of taurine before the race. Should help reduce pumps.

What a hell of a good idea!! :stooges:

Should a 1000mg in the morning be good enough? Also should I take another 1000mg between motos? The race is a two 10 lap moto.

Thanks

Last edited:
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I think the usual dose is like 5grams before a workout. Thats what I would start with, then you can always take more between motos if needed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 1
Supplements 48
Supplements 18
wfreiling Anabolics 10
Anabolics 19