Great cut cycle?

jw4285

Awards
Looking for suggestions. I have anavar, winstrol tablets 10mg, eq 200, test 250, deca 200, dbol 10mg. Looking for best cutting cycle for summer. any suggestions would help. Never taken anavar or winstrol. taking Eq test and deca now 600 500 400 weekly

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test 500mg/week 1-15
EQ 600mg/week 1-15
Anavar 60mg ed 1-6
Winny 50mg ed 14-17

jw4285

Awards
hoping to get off of test for summer due to acne dont know if winstrol will break me out

jw4285

Awards
dbol 25mg daily, test, deca, eq, been using for about 3 years on and off. I am also getting some test propinate for summer also

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
best cutting cycle would be test prop and tren ace. tell me exactly what u have or can get and i'll help u build a good cycle

jw4285

Awards
I have test 250 deca200 dbol 10 anavar10 winstroll10 eq200 test prop100 . I should be able to get sum tren never done any Could you give me two different scenarios with and without tren.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u need very little to maintain muscle. Test 250-300mg/week would do fine alongside a good diet and adequate cardio.

but if u want to gain size while minimizing bf% then ...

Test 500mg/week 1-15
EQ 600mg/week 1-15
Anavar 60mg ed 1-6
Winstrol 50mg ed 14-17

Test Prop 100mg eod 1-8
Tren Ace 75mg eod 1-6
Winstrol 50mg ed 5-8

either of those 2 cycles will yield amazing results. are u looking for a shorter cycle or longer?

jw4285

Awards
long or short just planning ahead right now im on 3rd week of test E500 Deca400 eq600weekly I took your advice couple weeks ago now im just ordering for summer and planning ahead would also like to just say thanks for everything

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
long or short just planning ahead right now im on 3rd week of test E500 Deca400 eq600weekly I took your advice couple weeks ago now im just ordering for summer and planning ahead would also like to just say thanks for everything

good stuff man, its always good to plan and prepare in advance. good luck on ur current cycle and keep us updated with ur progress.

also forgot to mention that u should get some HCG if u decide to run tren, it is also helpful in cycles containing Deca. 19nors are known for hard shutdown and a slow recovery....HCG speeds the recovery

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test 500mg/week 1-15
EQ 600mg/week 1-15
Anavar 60mg ed 1-6
Winny 50mg ed 14-17

i would switch out EQ for Deca just because EQ makes you very hungry and it may be hard to keep to a strict diet.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i would switch out EQ for Deca just because EQ makes you very hungry and it may be hard to keep to a strict diet.
but deca will bloat u like a mofo. NPP if anything...

but since u are already using a bunch of compounds, i would definitely opt for the prop/tren ace cycle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
deca usually causes bloat while EQ promotes vascularity.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
or he can do it how palumbo would have you do it

Test E 1-16
Deca 1-8
EQ 9-16
Anavar 1-6
Winny 14-18

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
or he can do it how palumbo would have you do it

Test E 1-16
Deca 1-8
EQ 9-16
Anavar 1-6
Winny 14-18

dont care really what palumbo advises. but 8 weeks of deca is not optimal and 8 weeks of EQ is not near long enough

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but deca will bloat u like a mofo. NPP if anything...

but since u are already using a bunch of compounds, i would definitely opt for the prop/tren ace cycle
didnt even think of that........ good catch.

i think:

Test E 1-10
Test P 10-16
Tren A 10-16
EQ 1-16
Anavar 1-6

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont care really what palumbo advises. but 8 weeks of deca is not optimal and 8 weeks of EQ is not near long enough

lol i understand, i mean with long esters its really not enough but a lot of people have ran those cycles and had good success.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i would also go with test/eq/anavar
don't know about winny though

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just use test and var. Its phenomenal. Winny could cause you to break out if that is a concern. I've seen it with other guys.