Matter of opinion.

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
What is the best and easiest injectable cycle for a first timer? A simple cycle and PCT. The easiest for mass and strength?

I have been working out on and off since I was 14 and Im 26. I have been working out really hard for about 2 years. I have a pretty good natural build, Im not prone to gyno since I have ran pro-harmones. But I want real gains and real veins. :bb3:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
1-12 test-e 500mgs
14-18 clomid 50mgs/nolva 20 mgs
keep arimidex on hand in case you get bloat or want during pct

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
test is usualy best for a first cycle, ive seen people use EQ for a drier and more endurance friendly first cycle.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
1-12 test-e 500mgs
14-18 clomid 50mgs/nolva 20 mgs
keep arimidex on hand in case you get bloat or want during pct
I have been tossing this exact cycle in my head. What kinda neg sides would one expect from 12 weeks of test-e? Then on the other side of the coin, what kinda gains are resonable with this cycle?

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
Thanks Mooch thats ifo im looking for something simple. But like ffmed was asking what kind of gains could one expect from 12 weeks?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i would say about 10 lbs of lean muscle, which equates to 15-20lbs total while on the cycle with water weight. strength will increase and body composition will change. only sides ive ever experienced with test were acne at most doses, and night sweats at over a gram. if you call these sides... hunger, increased sex drive ( gets annoying trust me.. ) and some increased confidence. also on any dose over 300mg my facial / body hair grows quicker.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
I have been tossing this exact cycle in my head. What kinda neg sides would one expect from 12 weeks of test-e? Then on the other side of the coin, what kinda gains are resonable with this cycle?
negative side effects= bloat, acne, agression(good or bad), constant erections, high blood pressure, abcesses from injections, bitch tits, gyno.. thats all i can think of off hand

gains= how much food u eat+how hard u workout+how much u sleep... prob 10-20 pounds is a good estimate of what u should gain with a good diet and a great workout plan... ppl gain more sometimes, alot of weight orginally is water weight, that u will lost during pct

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Test will be the most efficient and easiest....as far as esters go enanthate or cypionate would probably be the easiest with the least amount of injection site pain.

holy

INKTOXICATED

INKTOXICATED

Awards
since were talking about easiest in form of chemical how bout the ease of body location? quad? glute?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
depends on the person and how ur built.. also depends on where u pinned last.. some ppl cant pin there glutes and need some one else to do it for them but find it much easier to pin delts or quads or something in front... in terms of pain .. i cant speak from expierence but im sure most would say glutes are least painful or that after one go around the world(shots in every place) that they are all equally as painless... pain usally depends upon the ester.. amount of BA or amount of mg/mL

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
honestly, if that's you in your avatar, please don't take this the wrong way, but you have plenty more room to grow naturally.

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
I know but I feel like the only way to get as big as I want to is to switch.

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
ibane you are right I can get bigger naturally. I was up to 200 pounds that was my heaviest. But im just getting some ideas. I know guys that are using and they are huge, they werent like that naturally you know what im saying?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i think that we get a little out of hand with this "your not ready" stuff sometimes....i mean most of the time the person usually isnt ready...but sometimes we jump on that bandwagon a little quick...take me for instance...when i was 21 i weighed 135lbs...i trained natty till i was 24 and got two 185 at about 7 percent...that was when i first cycled...i was only 5 lbs heavier than you but i had just put on 50 lbs natty...whose to say i wasnt ready....
now is it okay for us to tell a 140 lb cyclist like lance armstrong that he shouldnt take epo or boldenone because he can still make gains natty? im starting to see that some peoples goals are different than mine...lol

but ibanez...in my opinion you started cycling too early (what did you weigh...140?) but your the first person to jump on the your not ready bandwagon in every thread...

now...what im trying to say is...nick...your not ready

lol

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
lol...Mooch your right...Im not ready and I dont know enough about the stuff. dont get me wrong I know alot about fitness and building muscle, I work out everyday and go to work thats all my life is. Its like im addicted to weight training. I feel like Im at a point where I just want to be Huge! But I am going to hold off on the "steroids" and go natural for a while. I will get my diet in check 100% and go from there. In case anyone was wondering since I never put this in here.

I am 26yrs old.
5'9
183lbs
7.9%BF
59.6% Water
43.9%Muscle Mass
4.8% Bone Mass.
approx. 4000 Calories A Day.

I appreciate the help and I take criticism very well, I may not be experienced with steroids but I am experienced with Weight-Training. Thanks Everyone.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no bro...im sorry in my attempt to be funny i wasnt very clear...only you truly know if your ready...i dont know what your background or goals are...just be honest with yourself...if you feel that you still making good gains natty then stay natty for a while longer until that stalls...the bigger you get natty the bigger you will be when you actually run some gear....
your borderline in my opinion... but...im totally comfortable giving you advice whether you decide to do juice or not..

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
Yeah I think I can get bigger natty so i'll hold for a while.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
i think that we get a little out of hand with this "your not ready" stuff sometimes....
Very rarely do I ever try to talk someone out of it....why? Because we all know that if someone wants to do something, by god, they are gonna do it...what I try to do is supply them with the correct information and protocol so that even though they maybe should have waited longer to use, they at least can have a safe cycle, and limit the repurcussions....

holy

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
Correct info is a good thing. You are right if someone is going to do it and think they should then they are going to.