p-5-p vs caber
- 01-03-2009, 01:45 PM
- 01-03-2009, 01:46 PM
01-03-2009, 01:51 PM
yeah...i keep telling myself...its only b-6...but every thread i open up these days has p-5-p somewhere in it...we need to find somebody with some nasty prolactin induced gyno to Guinea pig it....
01-03-2009, 02:06 PM
01-03-2009, 02:07 PM
01-03-2009, 02:19 PM
01-03-2009, 04:02 PM
its b6 thats doesn't cause nerve damage so you can use alot higher doses. Its been proven to reduce prolactin in women significantly..to the point of stopping lactation in breastfeeding women.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ashmo in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-29-2012, 08:22 PM
- By Husker89 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2012, 09:40 PM
- By kom01 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-31-2011, 08:06 AM
- By KOTJ27 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2011, 09:35 PM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-27-2011, 09:43 AM