p-5-p vs caber
- 01-03-2009, 01:45 PM
- 01-03-2009, 01:46 PM
01-03-2009, 01:51 PM
yeah...i keep telling myself...its only b-6...but every thread i open up these days has p-5-p somewhere in it...we need to find somebody with some nasty prolactin induced gyno to Guinea pig it....
01-03-2009, 02:06 PM
01-03-2009, 02:07 PM
01-03-2009, 02:19 PM
01-03-2009, 04:02 PM
its b6 thats doesn't cause nerve damage so you can use alot higher doses. Its been proven to reduce prolactin in women significantly..to the point of stopping lactation in breastfeeding women.
Similar Forum Threads
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-27-2011, 09:43 AM
- By fritzer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2009, 08:05 AM
- By codymichaud in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:45 AM
- By DrivenDreams in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-17-2009, 01:15 AM
- By biggfly in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2008, 05:45 PM