planning the f'n serious run!

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
Ok, i have been "off" for over 2 years, and am going back to the darkside on more time this year. this will be a test e based go round starting the last week of january
weeks: 1-15 test e 750mg week
weeks: 1-4 m-drol 30mg ed
weeks:5-10 i want to have another synergistic compound added here, im considering prime, but am open to other suggestions
weeks: 11-15 havoc 30mg ed
pct-follows basic test e pct protocol (plus t-911 again :D ), standard nolva will be on hand all the way through the cycle.

i have done three AAS cycles far more intense than this, i responded favorably with few sided and good blood work results, so the fear of med problems is very small with me.
any suggestions on the 2nd phase compund, please provide in depth reasoning.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what about tren-e or deca 1-10? then mdrol 1-4 and Havoc 14-17 (leading into PCT).

this would need HCG.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
def using hcg starting 3 weeks from final test e injection, staple

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hows about 500 mgs of eq 1-15 and stay with your orals in the beginning and end but no prime in the middle...

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im with the EQ or tren enan on this.. the tren would give more results but more sides also.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
why not run dbol as a kicker? it's much more powerful than m-drol?
that was a serious question by the way. not trying to be an ass. you know more than me. i'm just curious.

also, i think ending the cycle on anavar would be better but considering the cost of both anavar and havoc, i'd go with havoc but i'd also run it for at LEAST 5 weeks but that's just me. maybe even 6 weeks.

also, no offense but i wouldn't call this an f'n serious run lol.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
it is far from serious, the thread just needed some attention :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test E 1-15
EQ 1-15
Mdrol 1-3 or 4

ENJOY!

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
done a **** ton of tren before, a little deca once, but never EQ, hmmm
-on the d-bol note, i dont respond to it very well, even at ridiculously high dosages :D

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
i think weeks 5-11 will include tren ace....:D

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
done a **** ton of tren before, a little deca once, but never EQ, hmmm
-on the d-bol note, i dont respond to it very well, even at ridiculously high dosages :D
you respond better to m-drol?
hmm...interesting.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you respond better to m-drol?
hmm...interesting.

alot of people do actually superdrol itself mg per mg is a ton stronger than dbol. I've never used m-drol though only the org versions and sns's version which came out a few years ago.

sorry to get off topic OP i like the idea of tren or eq added in

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
why not run dbol as a kicker? it's much more powerful than m-drol?
that was a serious question by the way. not trying to be an ass. you know more than me. i'm just curious.

also, i think ending the cycle on anavar would be better but considering the cost of both anavar and havoc, i'd go with havoc but i'd also run it for at LEAST 5 weeks but that's just me. maybe even 6 weeks.

also, no offense but i wouldn't call this an f'n serious run lol.
How do you figure? Dbol is not nearly as strong as super!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Tren is the man! You will love it, can you get tren enathate? Deca would be a good choice too but it will bloat alot more but you will get more gains mass wise. Tren gave me nice gains too and the strength is just great!