please help

thank you..

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They make creams for that sort of thing... :eek:

Would there be any reason why you would think that the itch sensation is anything related to Gyno? Basically, have you recently (12 months or so) run any AAS/PH/DS?

Geting Gyno scares more people than herpes... damn!

W

ws26champny

Awards
yea im on now, but im not fat and not prone.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
5'10" and 155 lbs?

I'd recommend stopping your cycle immediately to prevent any gyno, and start EATING like you have never eaten before.

Eat every 2 hours, and plenty. It doesn't even need to be super clean... just eat.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
one time...at band camp...my left nut itched for like fifteen minutes straight....seriously...it wouldnt stop...

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
you mean the right side of your nut sack? haha

i got the itching sensation with s-drol. it lasted 2 weeks so obviously this was related to the s-drol.

so i just took nolva 40mg for 4 days and it stopped. it came back durring PCT but went away after a while.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you mean the right side of your nut sack? haha

i got the itching sensation with s-drol. it lasted 2 weeks so obviously this was related to the s-drol.

so i just took nolva 40mg for 4 days and it stopped. it came back durring PCT but went away after a while.

no...thats not it at all...we were in the damned woods and i was sitting on a pinecone while i played my trumpet:thumbsup: