Controlling prolactin with various supp...dosing questions.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Going to start pheraplex in a week.

I have:
Vitex 300mg - 90caps
Bulk 1-Carboxy
p-5-p - 1 serving says 33mg Coenzyme B6 - 60caps
B6 - 50mg - 150caps

How should I dose these supplements for prolactin control with my pheraplex cycle (4-6wks).

Is it necessary to preload b6/p-5-p? What amount? Should I ramp up into the cycle?

Should I save the carboxy for PCT?

How do I run this stuff guys please help?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i think just the p-5-p and 1-carboxy would be fine for prolactin. ill be using these for an upcoming cycle. what im doing is loading p-5-p for two weeks prior and then taking 800mgs right before sleep of 1-carboxy. for pct i was going to use maybe 1.6 grams of 1-carboxy. p-5-p i will just be doing the dosage as reocmmended.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i think the dose of p-5-p on the bottle is 2 a day.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
yea but thats not enough for controlling prolactin? its only the equivalent of 50mg of b6 right? So 2 day is only 100mg...I thought b6 needed like 250+ to control prolactin.

Ill just take 2 b6 pills and 2 p5p per day along with 1 dosage of powerfull at night.

What bout the vitex though?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
yea but thats not enough for controlling prolactin? its only the equivalent of 50mg of b6 right? So 2 day is only 100mg...I thought b6 needed like 250+ to control prolactin.

Ill just take 2 b6 pills and 2 p5p per day along with 1 dosage of powerfull at night.

What bout the vitex though?
ur also using the bulk 1-carboxy so not eveyrhting really has to be dosed very high. vitex i dont know much about so maybe someone else can comment on that.