Best Results I have seen in a while

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I had just finished my 6 week cycle of 1-T from Primordial, and I have nothing to say but possitive feedback from this stuff. My bench PR sat at a 215#, and with extensive training moved it up to a 245#within the first 3 weeks. I found myself waking up with a great attitude, and even better moving heavier weights a lot easier than I ever have before. I was a little sketched out about using this product at first. I weighed in on November 21st at a 150 pounds, and with my diet in check(300 grams of protein, around 400 grams of carbs a day) I was gaining almost .5 lbs a day and ended today weighing in at 167.5 pounds. I just broke into my recovery stack today and really excited for the mornning wood associated with Sustain. Thought I would share my experience with you guys.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
How tall are you and whats your lifting experience?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great gains! Thanks for the feedback.
The prices of PP products is what scares people the most I believe, but when you compare the price of 1T + Sustain vs. support supps, PH, SERM, test boost, cort control . . . . I think PP is a bargain. Plus you dont have tons of pills to take!

JGank

Awards
how many squirts were you using? Did the gains pick up around the the time you stated the second bottle?

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
how many squirts were you using? Did the gains pick up around the the time you stated the second bottle?
The first bottle lasted me around 22 days with taking 5 pumps. I really started noticing the effects of strength and body size around the end of my first bottle. Looking in the mirror looks great after i have been using this product.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
The prices of PP products is what scares people the most I believe, but when you compare the price of 1T + Sustain vs. support supps, PH, SERM, test boost, cort control . . . . I think PP is a bargain. Plus you dont have tons of pills to take!
True that man. I would much rather go with a more natural approach when using any test booster or pro hormone.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
5' 10"..and have been training seriously for a couple of years

u were WAY too light to use a steroid. even if ur 5% bf u should have bulked naturally. not very smart

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Havoc = $25
Support Supps ~ $20
SERM ~ $30

i dont know WHERE ur getting ur stuff from...