LG's M1D opinions..... and with epi......

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Yes yes, after a successful run with epistane (2 weeks left of PCT!!) I'm already brainstorming for a second run with it.....

This time I was considering throwing in LG Science's Methyl 1-D.....but I never read much about it here on this board, and hate to get opinions only from their reps at the LG board.

So what do you all think of M1-D? Yay, nay, okay? And if you have any other opinions on what to stack with epistane for good results (I'm gonna try the get bigger with less fat), please share!!

Thanks!!

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
No on Methyl1D (you want MMV2!!) like Anavar!!

No, I wouldn't run M1D with Epi. I would however (and have myself) run MMV2 with Epi. I ran Havoc and took 4 MMV2 caps 45 minutes pre-workout and had great results. The MMV2 is more of a Pre-workout Pro-hormone and works for many with strength. It won't hep with size but M1D is DHEA and I run that along with Epi anyway. Why spend $30.00 when you can get it for $10.00 at walmart. Cheers, angel77

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
you sound like me, I've been planing my next havoc cycle ever since the first one about 7 months ago.

I am considering Havoc and either, 3-AD, or 1-T

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
It won't hep with size but M1D is DHEA and I run that along with Epi anyway. Why spend $30.00 when you can get it for $10.00 at walmart. Cheers, angel77

Well I was unaware of that......thank you.....

I like the sounds of 3-AD, but once you gotta start double-dosing, and at $55 a bottle (or whatever it is now), that's too much.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established

I like the sounds of 3-AD, but once you gotta start double-dosing, and at $55 a bottle (or whatever it is now), that's too much.
MMV2 is a solid product. It is a great pre-workout pro-hormone. It strengthens as it leans you out a bit. Dry strength gains. I know LG Sciences gets a bad rep but this is a solid product. It did work for me and I know a few others that have benefitted from it. You'll only need 1 bottle. Run it
week 2 at 2 caps per day pre-workout and move to 4 caps week 3 & 4. It's a non-methyl so not harsh on the liver at all. No problem continuing whatever you have left until gone maybe extending the cycle a week or so. Could help solidify the gains a bit. Cheers..

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established

A little pricey, but RPN/NP selling Havoc @ $25 now helps! I like the idea mostly because it should produce super dry, lean , and great gains, and even aid in fat loss from the PLCAR in 3-AD, and Havoc seems to lean me out already too!

Besides the the 3-AD's cost I really can't think of a better cycle to run, if you want super lean, and massive gains!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MMV2 is a solid product. It is a great pre-workout pro-hormone. It strengthens as it leans you out a bit. Dry strength gains. I know LG Sciences gets a bad rep but this is a solid product. It did work for me and I know a few others that have benefitted from it. You'll only need 1 bottle. Run it
week 2 at 2 caps per day pre-workout and move to 4 caps week 3 & 4. It's a non-methyl so not harsh on the liver at all. No problem continuing whatever you have left until gone maybe extending the cycle a week or so. Could help solidify the gains a bit. Cheers..
MMV2 is a good product ran it myself 5 caps a day i compare it to 50mg of winstrol which i have run many times also

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if i ran epi...i would stack it with the estra 4 9 tren compound...this is wicked

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, I ran mmv2 with hdrol at 3 caps per day and the strength gains and aggression was great! Also helped fight the lethargy from hdrol. mmv2 gets my vote rather than m1d.