Brand New to AM - AnabolicMinds.com

Brand New to AM

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Brand New to AM

I'm brand new to AM. I will post pics and all the particulars in the very near future. Here's my question...I'm an older athlete, and havent trained seriously in about 2 1/2 years. I recently purchased a bottle of M-drol and Novadex XT. Do older athletes have relatively good results using the newer generation of Prohormones? Is there anything else that would work better? A host of recommended supplements were listed for the 40 and over users. Ive purchased them all. I intend on giving myself at least 6 to 8 weeks before I begin. Any and all feedback welcome.

2. Elite Member

u need a SERM to run after the Mdrol
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.

Novadex XT will not be good enough for your pct. m-drol is a really strong AAS. I don’t see why at any age m-drol wouldn’t be effective as long as your diet and training is on. I’m not sure on this but I would think your pct would have to be stricter as a younger person’s body would have an easier time bouncing back to normal….not implying that you’re old
    ps to AM
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.

I have a lot of experience with m-drol so if you have any questions please pm me
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jamesb2525 View Post
    I have a lot of experience with m-drol so if you have any questions please pm me
    sure, how can you protect yourself from gyno with mdrol if you are prone to it and already have a little pre existing left.?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by citystreets View Post
    sure, how can you protect yourself from gyno with mdrol if you are prone to it and already have a little pre existing left.?
    On paper and in my experience with M-drol itself will not cause gyno M-drol does not aromatize to any significant extent, M-drol is a 5 alpha reduced compound so there can be delayed gyno from not running a good post cycle therapy if you are going to run a cycle of M-drol and are worried about gyno I would keep the dose low say 10mg ed for 3 weeks to see how you react to the compound and always have clomid or nolva on hand if you start to feel gyno I would stop taking the M-drol and start pct but you could also continue your cycle and try taking a low dose of nolva to see if the gyno stops.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.

If you want to run a cycle epi could be something else to look into I don’t have any personal experience with it but people are talking about how it can reduce gyno it mite be something worth looking into
  8. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Xman315 View Post
    I'm brand new to AM. I will post pics and all the particulars in the very near future. Here's my question...I'm an older athlete, and havent trained seriously in about 2 1/2 years. I recently purchased a bottle of M-drol and Novadex XT. Do older athletes have relatively good results using the newer generation of Prohormones? Is there anything else that would work better? A host of recommended supplements were listed for the 40 and over users. Ive purchased them all. I intend on giving myself at least 6 to 8 weeks before I begin. Any and all feedback welcome.
    For the sake of your health get a Lipid Profile, a CMP and a PSA if you have not already.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Wow....that was alot of good feedback, just update the old man on the acronyms, lol.

1) SERM - mentioned to run after the M-drol (I thought that was what Novadex was supposed to do?)

2)AAS - mentioned in conjunction with M-drol being very strong

3) Lastly, I take it the following are blood test : Lipid Profile, a CMP and a PSA.

I appreciate the feedback fellas.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.

Despite being marketed as a supplement available legally and deemed another 'pro-hormone' or 'pro-steroid' by many, there is nothing very 'pro' about SD aka M-drol. In reality, SD is a designer steroid. I got this info from a vary good article you will find useful. Do a search for superdrol for dummies and it will tell you everything you need to know about m-drol and how to take it. After reading that article if you have any other question please ask
  11. Elite Member

novedex xt is some OTC garbage. u need Nolvadex
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Cool Superdrol/M-drol

Quote Originally Posted by jamesb2525 View Post
    Despite being marketed as a supplement available legally and deemed another 'pro-hormone' or 'pro-steroid' by many, there is nothing very 'pro' about SD aka M-drol. In reality, SD is a designer steroid. I got this info from a vary good article you will find useful. Do a search for superdrol for dummies and it will tell you everything you need to know about m-drol and how to take it. After reading that article if you have any other question please ask
    James,

Being a newby I cant send you anything direct til I have 10 post's recorded. In the meantime I'm looking up "superdrol for dummies"...

X
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  190 lbs.

Ok sorry I forgot about that 10 post thing but if you find the superdrol for dummies article im talking about it should really help you out also when I do a m-drol cycles I like to use this product that is called cycle support by anabolic innovations. That article will get into support supplements as well

Similar Forum Threads

1. Brand new here, help me out!
    By Littlejoe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 08:58 PM
  2. Brand new
    By michaelvtj in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 10:30 PM
  3. Which brand DAA?
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23