Brand New to AM

Xman315

Xman315

Awards
I'm brand new to AM. I will post pics and all the particulars in the very near future. Here's my question...I'm an older athlete, and havent trained seriously in about 2 1/2 years. I recently purchased a bottle of M-drol and Novadex XT. Do older athletes have relatively good results using the newer generation of Prohormones? Is there anything else that would work better? A host of recommended supplements were listed for the 40 and over users. Ive purchased them all. I intend on giving myself at least 6 to 8 weeks before I begin. Any and all feedback welcome.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u need a SERM to run after the Mdrol

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Novadex XT will not be good enough for your pct. m-drol is a really strong AAS. I don’t see why at any age m-drol wouldn’t be effective as long as your diet and training is on. I’m not sure on this but I would think your pct would have to be stricter as a younger person’s body would have an easier time bouncing back to normal….not implying that you’re old
ps :welcome:to AM

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
I have a lot of experience with m-drol so if you have any questions please pm me:think:

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a lot of experience with m-drol so if you have any questions please pm me:think:
sure, how can you protect yourself from gyno with mdrol if you are prone to it and already have a little pre existing left.?

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
sure, how can you protect yourself from gyno with mdrol if you are prone to it and already have a little pre existing left.?
On paper and in my experience with M-drol itself will not cause gyno M-drol does not aromatize to any significant extent, M-drol is a 5 alpha reduced compound so there can be delayed gyno from not running a good post cycle therapy if you are going to run a cycle of M-drol and are worried about gyno I would keep the dose low say 10mg ed for 3 weeks to see how you react to the compound and always have clomid or nolva on hand if you start to feel gyno I would stop taking the M-drol and start pct but you could also continue your cycle and try taking a low dose of nolva to see if the gyno stops.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
If you want to run a cycle epi could be something else to look into I don’t have any personal experience with it but people are talking about how it can reduce gyno it mite be something worth looking into

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm brand new to AM. I will post pics and all the particulars in the very near future. Here's my question...I'm an older athlete, and havent trained seriously in about 2 1/2 years. I recently purchased a bottle of M-drol and Novadex XT. Do older athletes have relatively good results using the newer generation of Prohormones? Is there anything else that would work better? A host of recommended supplements were listed for the 40 and over users. Ive purchased them all. I intend on giving myself at least 6 to 8 weeks before I begin. Any and all feedback welcome.
For the sake of your health get a Lipid Profile, a CMP and a PSA if you have not already.

Xman315

Xman315

Awards
Wow....that was alot of good feedback, just update the old man on the acronyms, lol.

1) SERM - mentioned to run after the M-drol (I thought that was what Novadex was supposed to do?)

2)AAS - mentioned in conjunction with M-drol being very strong

3) Lastly, I take it the following are blood test : Lipid Profile, a CMP and a PSA.

I appreciate the feedback fellas.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Despite being marketed as a supplement available legally and deemed another 'pro-hormone' or 'pro-steroid' by many, there is nothing very 'pro' about SD aka M-drol. In reality, SD is a designer steroid. I got this info from a vary good article you will find useful. Do a search for superdrol for dummies and it will tell you everything you need to know about m-drol and how to take it. After reading that article if you have any other question please ask :thumbsup:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
novedex xt is some OTC garbage. u need Nolvadex

Xman315

Xman315

Awards
Superdrol/M-drol

Despite being marketed as a supplement available legally and deemed another 'pro-hormone' or 'pro-steroid' by many, there is nothing very 'pro' about SD aka M-drol. In reality, SD is a designer steroid. I got this info from a vary good article you will find useful. Do a search for superdrol for dummies and it will tell you everything you need to know about m-drol and how to take it. After reading that article if you have any other question please ask :thumbsup:
James,

Being a newby I cant send you anything direct til I have 10 post's recorded. In the meantime I'm looking up "superdrol for dummies"...

X

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Ok sorry I forgot about that 10 post thing but if you find the superdrol for dummies article im talking about it should really help you out also when I do a m-drol cycles I like to use this product that is called cycle support by anabolic innovations. That article will get into support supplements as well