Lots of steroids, how would you take them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDees

Awards
Sorry I have another thread out that has the same info but it was an older one, so I didn’t now if I should just create a new thread.

Ok I just got some more pills. My brother couldn’t take them so I get them now :p anyways here’s a bigger list of things. How would you guys break them up? Also add if I need to add something to the combo or not.

H-drol
2 bottles of Epistane
Post cycle support by anabolic innovations
Tokkyo clomidex
Tokkyo test
Cycle support by anabolic innovations
Dialene 4X by Scivation

I was planning on taking it like this but don’t know if ill get max results from it or is it’s stupid to take them like this.
Dialene 4x to loose some body fat before I try building a lot of muscle, and after im done with that bottle I would start my muscle gainers like this. 2 bottles of Epistane, Cycle support, for the first month. Then Tokkyo clomidex, Tokkyo test, H-drol, Cycle support, for the second month. After those 2 months I was going to take the Post cycle support.

Thoughts? Thanks again guys.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
mods u need to close this.. there is another thread on this same page that ppl have already answered

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Close please. I hate seeing AM contaminated with this garbage.

TheDees

Awards
Close please. I hate seeing AM contaminated with this garbage.
Why is this garbage? Im asking for help. Anyways yes, you can close this thread I posted some more info on my other thread and people are helping me there. Thanks.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Its garbage because its clear to everyone that you havent done any research. THis is a site that can be very helpful but do some hw. What you have proposed is just dumb.

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
Its garbage because its clear to everyone that you havent done any research. THis is a site that can be very helpful but do some hw. What you have proposed is just dumb.
He hasnt done any research? It looks like he has cycle support and pct so he must have done some, and instead of saying its garbage why wouldn't you just post some usefull information for him?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
H-drol 25/50/50/75
Epistane 20/30/40/40
TokkoyoTest 300/600/900
Cycle support 2 weeks pre cycle at 1 scoop a day then 2 scoops during cycle(am and pm)
NO Dialene because stims raise bp and so do ph's.
Clomidex will not be sufficient pct for this cycle.
Go with Tore. (SERM) at 90/90/60/30
add PCS in 3rd week at 4 caps a day(2am 2pm)
Also since this cycle is fairly strong, I suggest mega dosing cissus and lean fx
note-taking omega3's and stuff for your CNS cuz you will need it.(fish oils .etc)but i would recommend 240mg of DHA and 450 of EPA!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
He hasnt done any research? It looks like he has cycle support and pct so he must have done some, and instead of saying its garbage why wouldn't you just post some usefull information for him?
LOL..you happy know?..good so am i!:thumbsup:

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established

Your absolutely right hes clearly done tons of research considering he wanted to run 2 bottles of epi for 1 month which would have to be at doseages of over 60 mg a day, then he was going to go into "PCT" and start his H-drol for a month. Oh and then start PCS. Anyone when that joined this forum and actually read for more than 5 minutes would know thats a stupid idea. I love the idea of throwing around ideas for a cycle but come on.

TheDees

Awards
H-drol 25/50/50/75
Epistane 20/30/40/40
TokkoyoTest 300/600/900
Cycle support 2 weeks pre cycle at 1 scoop a day then 2 scoops during cycle(am and pm)
NO Dialene because stims raise bp and so do ph's.
Clomidex will not be sufficient pct for this cycle.
Go with Tore. (SERM) at 90/90/60/30
add PCS in 3rd week at 4 caps a day(2am 2pm)
Also since this cycle is fairly strong, I suggest mega dosing cissus and lean fx
note-taking omega3's and stuff for your CNS cuz you will need it.(fish oils .etc)but i would recommend 240mg of DHA and 450 of EPA!
Thanks.

TheDees

Awards
Your absolutely right hes clearly done tons of research considering he wanted to run 2 bottles of epi for 1 month which would have to be at doseages of over 60 mg a day, then he was going to go into "PCT" and start his H-drol for a month. Oh and then start PCS. Anyone when that joined this forum and actually read for more than 5 minutes would know thats a stupid idea. I love the idea of throwing around ideas for a cycle but come on.
Never said I was doing my pct while on h-drol? My pct is all by it self? My h-drol was will an estro blocker to keep estrogen level down while on those 2. But I did not need to take an estro blocker with epi because it already has an estrogen block in it. And as for the 2 bottles, ive been reading up on people doing something like 20/30/50/60 and that cant is accomplished on one bottle. So that’s what the second bottle is for. I was not planning on forcing a complete 2 bottles down my throat in 1 month till every pill is gone. After reading my own post thought I do believe ill need allot more and better pct though.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
One question sir, are you serious? Are you serious about your goals, your training, and most importantly your health? Judging by the content of this thread and your other thread, my initial reaction is no. I hope you take the time to really sit down and think about what all you're doing to yourself.

On your previous runs (tren, mass, tt40, hmg,) that you mentioned did you take anything like a SERM for adequate post cycle (not 6oxo/novedex/etc)? Is there a chance that because you may not have that your hormones are still suppressed and the only way you're able to make any headway in the gym is to go back on cycle?

I don't want you to take this the wrong way, I would just prefer that you were 100% ready/informed about what you plan to do. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.