- 01-01-2009, 11:43 AM
- 01-01-2009, 02:04 PM
01-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Bioelectrical impedence is very unreliable. It makes much more sense to buy something like http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...iper-tape.html , great investment. Calipers are quite accurate.
01-01-2009, 02:38 PM
01-01-2009, 02:59 PM
01-01-2009, 04:39 PM
01-01-2009, 05:17 PM
Yeah I wouldn't throw it out.
It should give you a good enough reading to know if youre gaining or losing BF.
01-01-2009, 07:48 PM
01-01-2009, 08:16 PM
actually i was surprised how accurate by scale was, it had my BF at 8.3, i went to a gym that does the Bod Pod measurement, it had me at 9.8, so not bad.
01-01-2009, 08:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By maurice02 in forum PicsReplies: 23Last Post: 04-09-2009, 05:55 PM
- By Skigazzi in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 02-19-2008, 03:20 PM
- By Rivet in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2006, 05:17 PM
- By italionstallion in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2005, 08:42 PM
- By swany in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-04-2004, 11:02 PM