- 01-01-2009, 10:43 AM
- 01-01-2009, 01:04 PM
01-01-2009, 01:32 PM
Bioelectrical impedence is very unreliable. It makes much more sense to buy something like http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...iper-tape.html , great investment. Calipers are quite accurate.
01-01-2009, 01:38 PM
01-01-2009, 01:59 PM
01-01-2009, 03:39 PM
01-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Yeah I wouldn't throw it out.
It should give you a good enough reading to know if youre gaining or losing BF.
01-01-2009, 06:48 PM
01-01-2009, 07:16 PM
actually i was surprised how accurate by scale was, it had my BF at 8.3, i went to a gym that does the Bod Pod measurement, it had me at 9.8, so not bad.
01-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By wake_me in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2014, 10:39 AM
- By ShiftyCapone in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 10-10-2010, 01:48 PM
- By maurice02 in forum PicsReplies: 23Last Post: 04-09-2009, 04:55 PM
- By maurice02 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-04-2009, 05:54 PM
- By ReaperX in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 01:54 PM