My Second Cycle??

Mikey13

Awards
My first cycle was Havoc. Ran it 20/20/30/40/50(for 3 days on 5th week) Had nolva, aPCT and Lean Extreme for PCT and Cycle Support for through out cycle and PCT. Saw a 10lb gain, starting at 195, ending at 205.
I lost most of that after PCT since I came down with some flu bug and couldn't workout or eat for that matter for a week, then injured myself the first day back so that kept me out for another 2 weeks. This cycle was around 7 months ago.

Diet is good, not 100% dialed in, but pretty darn decent. I have been lifting for close to ten years now (I am 28).

So my question to you is: I am looking for a bulking cycle, not a cutting cycle (I am looking for a lean mass bulk), which would be best? Another Havoc, H-drol, 3-ad, ____fill in the blank___? And why do you think it would be better than the rest?

Thanks everyone Happy New Year!!!!:head:

Last edited:
partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle was Havoc. Ran it 20/20/30/40/50(for 3 days on 5th week) Had nolva, aPCT and Lean Extreme for PCT and Cycle Support for through out cycle and PCT. Saw a 10lb gain, starting at 195, ending at 205.
I lost most of that after PCT since I came down with some flu bug and couldn't workout or eat for that matter for a week, then injured myself the first day back so that kept me out for another 2 weeks.

Diet is good, not 100% dialed in, but pretty darn decent. I have been lifting for close to ten years now (I am 28).
So my question to you is: I am looking for a bulking cycle, not a cutting cycle, which would be best? Another Havoc, H-drol, 3-ad, ____fill in the blank___? And why do you think it would be better than the rest?

Thanks everyone Happy New Year!!!!:head:

Pure bulking cycle...I would say....M-drol (if you want dry)

P-plex would also be good(wet bulk)

I would not run any PH back to back...take a year off from Havoc...I think the body gets use to PH's and your gains will not be as significant.

Just my 2 cents though...Good Luck:thumbsup:

Mikey13

Awards
Pure bulking cycle...I would say....M-drol (if you want dry)

P-plex would also be good(wet bulk)
I want to add mass, preferably not fat, but mainly lean mass

I would not run any PH back to back...take a year off from Havoc...I think the body gets use to PH's and your gains will not be as significant.

Just my 2 cents though...Good Luck:thumbsup:
And for what it is worth, my last cycle was in April ~7 months ago.

Clarifications added to original post^^

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I want to add mass, preferably not fat, but mainly lean mass

And for what it is worth, my last cycle was in April ~7 months ago.

Clarifications added to original post^^

You have got at least one cycle under your belt...M-drol is a good allout bulker PH...

However, research it well, it is a fairly harsh compound but it is dry...

Eat,eat,eat...and lots of carbs.

Get all support supps in check for PCT and cycle.

run it 3 weeks at something like 10,10,10 or 10,10,20

Must use a serm with it though

Some people even pulse it(but i haven't) with descent results

Just research thouroughly before jumping into it...

Good Luck Bro:head:

Mikey13

Awards
Been doing a bit of research and it seems people who ran with Havoc/Epi; had a good run with it, also had a good 2nd run. The sides were barely seen, so would those who have used Havoc/Epi advise a 2nd run over M-Drol?
I would also surmise upping the dosages on the Havoc would result in better gains, too.

It is hard to choose when most options out there most people like, but what is recommended is the harshest... hmm hope I can make up my mind soon.

Any other suggestions?

Mikey13

Awards
run it 3 weeks at something like 10,10,10 or 10,10,20
Just one more quick question regarding your post.
Seems like a few logs I saw the person ran it at 10,20,20, why would you suggest I do it at a lower dose?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Just one more quick question regarding your post.
Seems like a few logs I saw the person ran it at 10,20,20, why would you suggest I do it at a lower dose?

If your concerned about sides...run 10,10,10...you can still get good results from that. However, if you are not comfortable with running M-drol then don't. I would still recommended something other than Havoc/Epi...How about H-drol...good compound with minimual sides...run 5 weeks at 50,50,50,75,75 or something like that

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would say the mdrol too at 10/10/20 but if you arent looking to run that then go back with havoc imo, at a higher dose than last time. Or you could go with havoc again but use Dermacrine or 1-test by primordial performance with it.

Mikey13

Awards
I am not against m-drol, the idea of a 3 weeker sounds better logistically better than a 5-6 weeker.
I was mainly looking for more opinions, since doing research on the m-drol some loved it, some advised against it.
As they say do your research and ask questions which is what I am doing, just trying to learn as much as possible before starting the cycle.
Thanks for your input guys!!

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i hope you're not lookin' to get huge in 4 weeks and not gain any water or fat.

everybody wants to "lean bulk".

if you're talkin' about puttin' on 5lbs of lean mass in 4 weeks, that can be done.

you're not gonna put on 20lbs of lean mass in one month.

musclempire

Awards
if you only run 10 mg of mdrol then i would stack it with a non-methyl..10 mg is great preWO but it wont stay in your body all day..if you wanna grow all day stack it with tren or bold

Mikey13

Awards
i hope you're not lookin' to get huge in 4 weeks and not gain any water or fat.

everybody wants to "lean bulk".

if you're talkin' about puttin' on 5lbs of lean mass in 4 weeks, that can be done.

you're not gonna put on 20lbs of lean mass in one month.
na, thankfully I am smarter than that.
With the Havoc most weight was lean mass, stomach got a bit tighter, so I know that with hormonal cycles can come water and fat gain along with the mass gain.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 10
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Anabolics 3