PLZ critque my first cycle...

ashe555

ashe555

Awards
After 4 years of training :bb3: i have decided to start my first cycle...
my currents stats are 80 kg with 19%Bf age :20 years
I have planned Test e only cycle monday 200mg thursday 200 mg for 8 weeks and seeing the results might bump up to 250 mg after 2 weeks...And for Pct NOLVADEX (tamoxifen citrate) starting after 14 days 40 mg everyday for 2 weeks and then 20 mg for a another 2 weeks...
Is this enough for a pct???
I have a box of 6oxo left will that be of any use???
What are the disadvantages of starting steroids with high BF???

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
After 4 years of training :bb3: i have decided to start my first cycle...
my currents stats are 80 kg with 19%Bf age :20 years
I have planned Test e only cycle monday 200mg thursday 200 mg for 8 weeks and seeing the results might bump up to 250 mg after 2 weeks...And for Pct NOLVADEX (tamoxifen citrate) starting after 14 days 40 mg everyday for 2 weeks and then 20 mg for a another 2 weeks...
Is this enough for a pct???
I have a box of 6oxo left will that be of any use???
What are the disadvantages of starting steroids with high BF???
Personally I would run the Test E fir 10 weeks, I wouldnt bump doses up or down as it causes horomone fluctuations which for one leads to increased acne. I would recommend just using 500mgsEW as this is a normal first cycle dose range anyways. You are right 2 weeks after your last inject begin PCT. You are correct in your PCT using Nolva at 40/40/20/20. I wouldnt bother with 6oxo. Test E is a bulking steroid and I dont know what your goals are exactly but I dont forsee any problems with a higher bodyfat especially with these types of doses. I wouldnt think you would even need an AI but they are always good to have on hand. I noticed no ball shrinkage at 500 even 750 so I didnt use HCG, that is your choice however as everyone is affected differently by these compounds. HCG, Nolva, Adex etc..are always good to keep on hand.
I hope I was able to shed some insight, however; if you provide us with your goals the fellas on here may be able to construct a cycle that would be suitable to your needs. However; in your case Test E is always the BEST choice for a first cycle and many people tend to overdue IMO on their first cycle so it looks like you are headed on the right track. Good luck!:thumbsup:

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
At 20 years old your test levels should be optimum and personally i dont think its a wise route. I would suggest trying to maximise what you already have by enhancing testosterones action so it is more effective , than directly boosting the hormone.
May be if you lost some body fat , you would look more muscular and tighter .As i see it , if you increase muscle and do not reduce bf you are going to look bigger but any muscle gained is still going to be hidden by body fat.
Anyway thats my view . its your body but at 20 you want to think very carefully about the road your taking

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
At 20 years old your test levels should be optimum and personally i dont think its a wise route. I would suggest trying to maximise what you already have by enhancing testosterones action so it is more effective , than directly boosting the hormone.
May be if you lost some body fat , you would look more muscular and tighter .As i see it , if you increase muscle and do not reduce bf you are going to look bigger but any muscle gained is still going to be hidden by body fat.
Anyway thats my view . its your body but at 20 you want to think very carefully about the road your taking
I do agree with this, as I really dont think people should start cycles until they are between the ages of 23-25 because they still have a lot of test in them. However; most people are going to do what they want regardless so i would rather give sound advice if they are going to do it anyways, JMO.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I do agree with this, as I really dont think people should start cycles until they are between the ages of 23-25 because they still have a lot of test in them. However; most people are going to do what they want regardless so i would rather give sound advice if they are going to do it anyways, JMO.

Yes i realised what you are doing and offering guidance is better than the guy just taking a shot in the dark (no pun intended)
Once someone has made their mind up , as you say ,they are likely to go ahead anyway.