trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Which brand do you guys perfer: RPN or Hardcore Form

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I am starting my first cycle and went with RPN Havoc. I ran hdrol prior.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I had great experience with DCP and that was made by RPN. Also just sorted through opinions and made my own. I believe both products are equal though...just personal preference.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I had great experience with DCP and that was made by RPN. Also just sorted through opinions and made my own. I believe both products are equal though...just personal preference.
Kool, I see havoc is a couple bucks cheaper so I may give that try but it seems like more people perfer GENERA labs Epidrol.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutraplanet has a GREAT price on Epistane. I have used it twice with great results/no sides!

Epistane (90 caps) By: IBE

Do you have support supps and PCT lined up?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
honestly, i did both RPN havoc and IBE epistane and no doubt about it, i got better results from havoc by RPN. don't know why. i gained 2lbs more.

diet was good on both and so was training. dosages were the same...etc.

i ran the epi first. and then 2 months after that PCT, i ran havoc.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I liked IBE Epistane. Didnt really gain any additional weight, but definitely recomped my physique some, and lost some bodyfat, all while maintaining the same weight. Good results in my opinion for something mild like Epi. You can also bulk on it if you're diet is geared towards that.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I liked IBE Epistane. Didnt really gain any additional weight, but definitely recomped my physique some, and lost some bodyfat, all while maintaining the same weight. Good results in my opinion for something mild like Epi. You can also bulk on it if you're diet is geared towards that.
With the new year special Im leaning towards Epidrol. Im just looking for recovery and strength gains.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
With the new year special Im leaning towards Epidrol. Im just looking for recovery and strength gains.
Dont know how true this is but some people were claiming that IBE was underdosed? Not sure I'm new to the world of designers and that s why I'm here to learn and to help others with things that I know likeAAS

sciencegeek

Awards
As I said in my thread about possible bunk Epi, havoc was great, Epi was without a doubt NOT what the bottle said it was.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
As I said in my thread about possible bunk Epi, havoc was great, Epi was without a doubt NOT what the bottle said it was.
It is frustrating that you have continued to run around the board putting this in every thread that you can. I can understand if you like one product over the other, that is fine, everyone has a preference. But you continue to say that it is not what the bottle says, but the $1000 tests that we run say it is exactly that.

I have responded to your post here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/112764-did-i-get.html

I gave a more detailed explanation in that post, but it seems a little shady to me that you have posted in our forum, this forum, and in MANY posts regarding this issue as if you have something against us. If you don't like it then you don't have to take it and if you want we will refund you the purchase price no problem, but come to us next time before talking about our product as if you ran a comprehensive test of it.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Seems like a great deal:

hardcore-formulations/epidrol-free-adrenaline

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I ran both and felt the same on both. Epistane was sold out when I went to buy more so I wound up with Havoc. Havoc was a few bucks more though. But the results were the same. Both made me huge.