james c

Awards
alright guys heres the plan

sustanon250 1 shot every 5 days only got 9 amps
anavar 40mg for 25 days or 30mg for 33 days only got 50anavar 20mg
liquid anastrozole 0.5mg ED or 1mg EOD
finistride 1mg daily

pct nolvadex 40/40/20/20 start 3 weeks after last injection
isatori isa test booster(always used this in pct works great for me)
do u think all my doses are ok im going for a lean bulk drop some body fat.

im 24
bf 14%
12 n half stone

got 23g needles 1" not got alot off fat on my glutes.will it be ok 2 use 23g 2 draw the sustanon will heat the sus up with warm water

beaver

Awards
You are going to need more gear before you run this. 9 amps is definetely not enough. Bump it up to 500mg split into 2 shots ew - mon and thurs

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
I agree with the Beav at least 8 wks on sust at 500-750mg I would hold out till you get more for greater gains

james c

james c

Awards
You are going to need more gear before you run this. 9 amps is definetely not enough. Bump it up to 500mg split into 2 shots ew - mon and thurs
is 500mg not quite alot for my first.i thought my body would respond well 2 250 every 5 days i could get more amps and run it longer.should i add clomid 2 pct aswell

dan12

Awards
sustanon need to be shot more often than every 5 days

SupremeAlpha

SupremeAlpha

Awards
Add chlomid if you increase the gear in this cycle and also i would drop the finastriside it isn't going to hurt but you really dont need it being that this is your first cycle and it is so small

james c

james c

Awards
Add chlomid if you increase the gear in this cycle and also i would drop the finastriside it isn't going to hurt but you really dont need it being that this is your first cycle and it is so small
i going 2 get more amps so it lasts 10 weeks maybe take finistride EOD just incase cheers for info guys

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
make it at least 10 weeks, and get more anavar if u have the money, otherwise scrap it. var is mainly used by women...for men to see anything from it u have to run at AT LEAST 60mg ed

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
That much anastozole is gonna tear your joints up. Reccomended dose is .25mg ED or .5mg EOD only if needed to control estrogenic sides.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright guys heres the plan

sustanon250 1 shot every 5 days only got 9 amps
anavar 40mg for 25 days or 30mg for 33 days only got 50anavar 20mg
finistride 1mg daily

pct nolvadex 40/40/20/20 start 3 weeks after last injection
isatori isa test booster(always used this in pct works great for me)
do u think all my doses are ok im going for a lean bulk drop some body fat.

im 24
bf 14%
12 n half stone

got 23g needles 1" not got alot off fat on my glutes.will it be ok 2 use 23g 2 draw the sustanon will heat the sus up with warm water
Finasteride is BAD stuff, dont take that sh*t man. I really would wait and do a longer cycle, test takes like 5 weeks to start to show real effect anyway.

james c

james c

Awards
That much anastozole is gonna tear your joints up. Reccomended dose is .25mg ED or .5mg EOD only if needed to control estrogenic sides.
cheers for the doseage on the liquid anastrozole wasnt 2 sure about it.going 2 get more gear before i start.hows finistride bad stuff

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Your going to get mixed reviews on finasteride. It is possible that it will destroy your libido permanently. Then again, many people run it with no side effects at all. Do some research on it, and see if you think its worth the risk.

james c

james c

Awards
Your going to get mixed reviews on finasteride. It is possible that it will destroy your libido permanently. Then again, many people run it with no side effects at all. Do some research on it, and see if you think its worth the risk.
**** that it possible 2 destroy your libido i wouldnt even risk it lol will just stick with nizoral shampoo and saw palmetto lol.