My test rant

Superdoad

Superdoad

Banned
Awards
What gets to me is that if I was a chick that wanted to be a dude I could get test from a doctor, or have my **** turned inside out. But I cannot find a legitimate supply for myself. I have to go to drug dealers, or some shady internet trade and get ripped off!! WTF I don't want to sell, or inject myself with a sh!t ton of anablics. That just pisses me off. Man, I just want a little test...
Just to make sure you know I'm not asking for a hook. I'm just a little ticked as I have been reading up on this stuff for about 6 yrs now and am nowhere closer to getting my hands on any.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how old are u? learn how to eat to grow

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
look for open source boards, find a source and do ur research on it and u probably wont get burned. everything has its risks

Superdoad

Superdoad

Banned
Awards
Thank you, for not being to harsh. I see a lot of people posting similar things getting burned good:)

Superdoad

Superdoad

Banned
Awards
You know I think my test might be getting low.
I dont seem to have the urge to jack it like I used to. And have a general fatigue all the time. I used to have this uncontrollable urge to sneak off and whack it. Ill probably get it checked sometime when I have the extra cash. It would be interesting to know.

Superdoad

Superdoad

Banned
Awards
Haha maybe so. I'm also developing a hatred for women.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Lol Most of us here have issues with the state of things. If you do go illegal, just be careful. There are plenty of good legal alternatives also. It is what it is, unfortunately.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yep. they basically forced us to take methyls instead, which have more serious side effects - its to keep us safe......

:think: