First cycle of Test E - getting big for Spring Break

1. Smile First cycle of Test E - getting big for Spring Break

I’m excited to start mid January and just wanted some feedback to make sure I get the most out of it,

I’ll be injecting Test Enanthate twice a week. 500mg per week for 8 weeks.

I’m paranoid about gyno, at what point would it be best to start taking a 10mg per day dosage of Nolvadex?

2 weeks after the completion of my cycle, I will run Nolva again for PCT: 40/40/20/20. Should I ingest anything during the initial 2 weeks off?

For better gains, I’m thinking about doing a 5 week cycle of Havoc during my first 5 weeks of test. Should I still be doing the 10mgs/day of Nolva? Should I still run PCT the same way?

Any advice would be appreciated and sorry for all the explicit details in this post.

2. Armidex @ .25mg/ed would be a better option than the Nolva I believe... they say Nolva could affect gains while on cycle..
    You should up your cycle to around 10-12 weeks with Test-E also.
    the Havoc could be used as a kickstarter for the cycle also..

3. Arimidex is a better choice ON CYCLE than nolva.....nolva works well post cycle....

holy
    •   

4. thanks, should I start Arimidex on the first day or should I wait 2-3 weeks into the cycle?

5. Start it immediately if gyno is the number one concern....if water retention was the main issue, you could drag your feet a bit to see how bad it became...

holy

Similar Forum Threads

1. WTF SPRING BREAK!!
    By Tekko9 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 11:36 AM
  2. DCP on Spring Break log!
    By rampage jackson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 06:21 PM
  3. Spring Break Mid-Cycle
    By Vtech88 in forum Anabolics