This Is The Cycle

J

jusajus

Awards
DO YOU THINK THIS IS A GOOD 5 WEEK CYCLE?

CYCLE SUPPORT

2 weeks pre-cycle/during cycle/during PCT

CYCLE

CEL's H-DROL
50/50/75/75/75

*ORIGINAL* 4-AD
900/900/900/900/900

PCT

SERM? -nolvadex@ 30/20/20/10
TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER- Anabolic Innovations PCT
Cycle Support- Anabolic Innovations
Creatine

Is there a serm that would be more ideal then nolvadex(from what i have researched i cant tell if one is better then the other for this particular cycle)?

What do you guys think about this cycle? anything i should add? any comments/concerns are welcomed?

I will be eating like a maniac getting 3500+ calories a day of complex protien and carbs....

*this cycle is hypothetical of course and just for educational purposes*;)

J

jusajus

Awards
Anyone want to add their personal experiences or thoughts? I am giving reps to people who share there thought/feelings as long as they are well stated as well as contain pertinent information regarding this thread?:thumbsup:

J

jusajus

Awards
either way that is the deal. Any help or suggestions?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
have u ran original 4AD before? PCT looks good and i would definitely get a SERM

J

jusajus

Awards
who said anything about illegal. just trying to get a little education.Anyone with some constructive thoughts???:thumbsup:

J

jusajus

Awards
No i have never used either of the two compounds in this stack. I have done two cycles before with non methylated compounds. Was wondering how this would work and what people thought about it. Expected gains. and if the numbers are all right?:head:

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
D

I will be eating like a maniac getting 3500+ calories a day of complex protien and carbs....

*this cycle is hypothetical of course and just for educational purposes*;)

cycle looks good but 3500+ doesn't seem like a maniac at your weight i'd bump to at least 4000 alot of people suggest 25cal per lb which would be close to 4500 at your weight

J

jusajus

Awards
3500+ calories

cycle looks good but 3500+ doesn't seem like a maniac at your weight i'd bump to at least 4000 alot of people suggest 25cal per lb which would be close to 4500 at your weight
thats where the "+" comes in 3500+... Very good point though. I need to up my intake a good bit.... I usually consume around 3500 but im going to really keep track of calories and get it up to 4000 and hopefully 4500.. thanks man.:thumbsup:

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i like it

one question though...is 4ad methylated?

J

jusajus

Awards
methylated

No 4-ad is not methylated(correct me if I'm wrong). But I'm not sure if it is harsh on your liver

J

jusajus

Awards
Anyone else got any thoughts?

Would something be better to stack with the H-drol Cycle? any thoughts? you think that 4 AD is a really good compound to stack with h-drol?:think::think::think:

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
hmm...havn't heard much feed back on that stack but it sounds decent to me.
never done 4ad so i couldn't tell ya.