liquid anastrozole

james c

james c

Awards
wots the best way 2 take this just mix a dose with water then drink it or something cheers

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Squirt it down the back of your throat, and then chase it with your beverage of choice...I would try to avoid actually hitting the tongue so you dont have to taste it.

holy

james c

james c

Awards
Squirt it down the back of your throat, and then chase it with your beverage of choice...I would try to avoid actually hitting the tongue so you dont have to taste it.

holy
cheers it bought from a research chem it says on the bottle this product is not intended for human use can be harmful if ingested lol whats that all about

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Its a "Disclaimer". The only way it can be sold legally without a prescription is to research facilities. Its not meant for human consumption, its meant for experimentation.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That means don't use it lol. Read the directions and follow it.

james c

james c

Awards
Its a "Disclaimer". The only way it can be sold legally without a prescription is to research facilities. Its not meant for human consumption, its meant for experimentation.
honestly can i use or not lol

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
honestly can i use or not lol

Well its not poison. The rest is up to you :) If you read a little in the Post Cycle Therapy section I'm sure you'll get it figured out. I'm not going to take the liability of saying "Sure, you can use it!".

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Exactly. Read the label and follow what it says to do. No one will get in trouble that way.

james c

james c

Awards
Exactly. Read the label and follow what it says to do. No one will get in trouble that way.
i take all the research chem stuff says the same. all it says is 1mg/ml 60 ml store at room temp shake well before use.warning this product is not intended for human use and can be harmful if ingested.this product is for research or lab use only this product is not sterile and shouls not be injected.thats everything thats says on it lol i know wot dose i going 2 do for my sus cycle but just makin sure this should be ok 2 take during it