hdrol with somewhat high blood pressure?

jd75

Awards
never really paid attion to my bllod pressure but i was thinking about starting a h-drol cycle next month.so i started moinitoring my bp and it ranges from 135 over 75 to 145 over 85.is this too high to start hdrol?

thanks for any input

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
thats not too bad.. grab some supps to get it under control.. i was all th way up in the range of 155/89-179/90 2 weeks before i started epistane.. i started taking hawthorne.. celery seed extract(fantastic at lowering bp).. garlic.. red yeast rice.. coq10.. flax and fish oils.. i am now on cycle and bp is 124/74-130/76...
celery seed extract is fantastic stuff .. it works right away in mega doses.. but the combo of all that worked fantastic... i continued taking those supps as my support supps through my cycle as well as the addtion of milk thistle and saw palmetto and mulit v... dosages are as follows
red yeast rice -600mg
coq10-300mg
celery seed- 150mg-300mg(as needed.. started at 300mg now at 150mg)
hawthorne- 3000mg.. thats a little high.. but 1000mg reccomended
garlic -1000mg or 200mg extract
fish oil/flax oil-about 10g daily

honestly this will work wonders for u.. my bp is lower oncycle then it ever was off cycle.. hope this helps ..any questions hit me up

jd75

Awards
thanks for the info,i just started taking hawthorne berry and i will go get some celery seed.i am ordering cycle support and running reversitol for my pct along with lean xtreme

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
My ears always perk up and i go "merrr" when i read titles with "somewhat" haha. Grab some celery salt, antioxidants and greens asap then it will be a very nice starting point.

Slow down on the stims and really focus on getting some good raw vegetables into you.

jd75

Awards
yeah i've never had high bp before and have been on stims for about 3 months. so i should lay off? how bad does h-drol raise bp? you feel like your gonna have a heart attack?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Stims and hormones dont mix almost soley because of the BP issue. High blood pressure simply can be unnoticable but if it is it is a reddening of the face or a flush look when exerting youself. You litterally feel a pressure in your head and your body can get quite red when training. You could burst somthing or cause heart problems with the elevated pressure.

It is not good to start a cycle with elevated levels esp if they are high for you.
Never mix stims and PH's.

Dude get some celery salt and google high blood pressure remedies, there may be other ways besides hawthorne berry and celery salt.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
thats not too bad.. grab some supps to get it under control.. i was all th way up in the range of 155/89-179/90 2 weeks before i started epistane.. i started taking hawthorne.. celery seed extract(fantastic at lowering bp).. garlic.. red yeast rice.. coq10.. flax and fish oils.. i am now on cycle and bp is 124/74-130/76...
celery seed extract is fantastic stuff .. it works right away in mega doses.. but the combo of all that worked fantastic... i continued taking those supps as my support supps through my cycle as well as the addtion of milk thistle and saw palmetto and mulit v... dosages are as follows
red yeast rice -600mg
coq10-300mg
celery seed- 150mg-300mg(as needed.. started at 300mg now at 150mg)
hawthorne- 3000mg.. thats a little high.. but 1000mg reccomended
garlic -1000mg or 200mg extract
fish oil/flax oil-about 10g daily

honestly this will work wonders for u.. my bp is lower oncycle then it ever was off cycle.. hope this helps ..any questions hit me up
I agree here. I know first hand about how well garlic, hawthrone berries, and cayenne works because it was recommended to me about 1yr ago and since then my BP has been pretty low. I use a relativly cheap product that works wonders it's called "Super Oderless Garlic"" by NOW. I was skeptical at first but it does work.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the info,i just started taking hawthorne berry and i will go get some celery seed.i am ordering cycle support and running reversitol for my pct along with lean xtreme
The Cycle Support should help. Keep a eye on the BP.:thumbsup:

jd75

Awards
got my order in and i have enough cycle support to just run the cycle,is there any need to pre-load?

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
got my order in and i have enough cycle support to just run the cycle,is there any need to pre-load?

Pre-load Cycle Support 1 scoop/day, 1 week before your cycle, 1 scoop am/ 1 scoop pm during the cycle and 1 scoop/day 1st week of PCT.

I luv Cycle Support. I mix it with MRM's BCAA+G and choc. protein powder...good stuff!

You can check out my 1st H-drol log here :
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/111528-1st-h-drol.html

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Dude get some celery salt
I think you mean celery seed.... preferably standardized for 3nB. Celery Salt may actually RAISE blood pressure due to the sodium.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I think you mean celery seed.... preferably standardized for 3nB. Celery Salt may actually RAISE blood pressure due to the sodium.
AHhaha oops thanks for the correction.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
honestly, what i would do is try to lower it naturally by cleaning up the diet and doing cardio to be honest. 145 over 85 or whatever you posted in my book, is way too high to start an h-drol cycle. even if h-drol only will make it go up a little, it's not good. hawthorne will help lower it down but h-drol will make it go high again.

i like to have it at least down to 120 and then prelaod the hawthorne before the cycle.

that's just me though

having a high BP like that constantly isn't healthy at all.

most of the side effects people get from PH's like lethargy and aggression believe it or not, are related to high BP.

jd75

Awards
so i got my order should i start or wait untill my bp is down?
is there a lot of danger in running this witj my bp the way it is.

sorry if this is a dumb question but what are the chances of a heart attack or stroke while on h-drol?

Xman315

Xman315

Awards
This is good to know fellas, I had the same concerns as my BP is questionable as well. Typically, working out and eating right has controlled it in the past. However, I havent tried the suggestions above to reduce it. I want everything under control by the time I do my first cycle of Hdrol/Mdrol...

INKTOXICATED

INKTOXICATED

Awards
most likely youll get some headaches the first few days. possibly some good ones to keep ur ass planted on the couch instead of in the gym. drink a lot of water to fend off these pressure aches

jd75

Awards
yeah been taking hawthorne berry celery seed extract and garlic,cayenne.guess it worked pretty quick. gonna start my h-drol cycle next monday.wanna pretty much recomp shed some body fat and lean up.i have a good amount of muscle but have always had a layer of fat over it.everytime i cut i end up getting skinny and that is not what i want.any idea of what kinda diet would work good? thinking about 2500 cals between 250-300 g's of protein and 150 or so grams of carbs.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't anyone take Grape Seed Extract for Blood Pressure besides me? lol I've seen it do wonders on family members with high blood pressure.

samva777

Awards
Why not just take METOPROLOL I take this medication for high blood pressure everynight before bedtime as it makes me sleepy , according to my doctor it doesnt matter what time I take this Med as long as I take it once perday. From what I hear on these forums sleeplessness is a problem of the Hormones so maybe this is the way to go.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 19