Deca/dbol/test E Stack!!!

  1. New Member
    Bodybuilder20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    79.4%

    Deca/dbol/test E Stack!!!


    Hello,

    I have decided to do Deca/Dbol and Test E Stack that would go something like this.

    Deca 200 mg for 3 weeks then 400 for the next 7 weeks END

    Dbol for first 4-6 weeks, at 30mg a day END

    Test E 500 mg for 10 weeks END

    Is this a good cycle. What would PCT look like and also which should I use to combat the gyno and other effects that might come out of this, Nolvadex, Clomid or Masterlone, or all three or whatever.

    Thanks

  2. New Member
    mj34's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    271
    Rep Power
    207
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    62.84%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder20 View Post
    Hello,

    I have decided to do Deca/Dbol and Test E Stack that would go something like this.

    Deca 200 mg for 3 weeks then 400 for the next 7 weeks END

    Dbol for first 4-6 weeks, at 30mg a day END

    Test E 500 mg for 10 weeks END

    Is this a good cycle. What would PCT look like and also which should I use to combat the gyno and other effects that might come out of this, Nolvadex, Clomid or Masterlone, or all three or whatever.

    Thanks
    No a good Deca dose is around 400-600; however; even know after many cycles I personally find that 450 is sufficient for my goals. Dont play with doses, all it does it causes horomone fluctuations which believe me leads to increaed acne. Keep the Deca at 400; however; you need to remember that Deca needs to be run for 12 weeks or more, so atleast plan on 12 weeks. It takes 4-5 weeks to begin to notice anything from Deca, so in reality by you trying to run it 7 weeks you are basically shutting it off, right at the time the compound is beginning to work. Your Dbol at 30mgs for 6 weeks is fine. Since you need to run Deca 12 weeks, plan on running the Tets for 2 weeks longer so in this case 14 weeks. So your cycle should look something like this:

    Test@500EW (Weeks 1-14)
    Deca@400EW (Weeks 1-12)
    Dbol@30mgsED(Weeks 1-6)
    PCT begins two weeks after your last Test shot, so on week 16 begin your PCT.
    This is a really good beginner cycle and one that I even continue to run today with the exception of higher Test doses. This is the bread and butter cycle and many believe that if you cant gain off of this cycle, then perhaps steroids are not for you, so yes you will do well. Eat upwards of 4000 plus calories ED and remember the most anabolic substance here is food so eat up and train hard and get plenty of sleep.

    I can almost guarantee that you going to get bloat esp. from the Dbol. Me personally I dont get bloated bad by Deca or Test but Dbol forget about it, welcome to bloat city baby!!! Arimidex works best and I run .5mgs EOD and it combats and controls bloat better than anything for me. Run this and keep the Nolva for your PCT, which should looks something like this 40/40/20/20. You asked about Masteron, well its a great hardening compound and after a bulker I tend to sometimes try to harden my pysique up with hardening agents such as Mast or Proviron. Proviron is a great option as well. If you decide to run Masteron, I would run it from weeks 7-14. Some may say keep it simple for ur first cycle, which is fine. Others say hit it hard because you dont get another first cycle. which is fine also. I dont go by anyone's advice totally, I mean even now I get help and all but my knowledge stems from my own experience and research. You will learn what doses work best for you and what compounds that you can and cant handle. My best advice to you is that if you are still making gains on lower to moderate levels of anabolics keep the doses the same because as you progress later on you will gradually have to increase your doses over time. Even after 4 years the most Test than I have run or will run is 1 gram. I have went above and to me the sides vs gains weren't worth it. Good luck and lmk if there is anything else I can try to assist u with.

    Regards,
    MJ34
  3. Senior Member
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Rep Power
    695
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    55.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    300mgs is bare bones for the deca....decide on either that or the 400mgs you have already decided to ramp up to and start there and stay there...there is no benefit from adjusting the mgs like that...

    holy
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Bodybuilder20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    79.4%

    Sweet. Good advice thanks guys.
  5. Board Supporter
    James's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    39
    Posts
    381
    Rep Power
    306
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

    10 weeks is short.. I'd double that.

    200mg of deca is ok to see how you respond.
  6. Senior Member
    thegodfather's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,045
    Rep Power
    113183
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    19.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I see the Michelan Man coming in a few months. Run an AI with that or you'll be sorry.
    Remember why you started.
  7. New Member
    GribbiN's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    68
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    5.5%

    Quote Originally Posted by mj34 View Post
    No a good Deca dose is around 400-600; however; even know after many cycles I personally find that 450 is sufficient for my goals. Dont play with doses, all it does it causes horomone fluctuations which believe me leads to increaed acne. Keep the Deca at 400; however; you need to remember that Deca needs to be run for 12 weeks or more, so atleast plan on 12 weeks. It takes 4-5 weeks to begin to notice anything from Deca, so in reality by you trying to run it 7 weeks you are basically shutting it off, right at the time the compound is beginning to work. Your Dbol at 30mgs for 6 weeks is fine. Since you need to run Deca 12 weeks, plan on running the Tets for 2 weeks longer so in this case 14 weeks. So your cycle should look something like this:

    Test@500EW (Weeks 1-14)
    Deca@400EW (Weeks 1-12)
    Dbol@30mgsED(Weeks 1-6)
    PCT begins two weeks after your last Test shot, so on week 16 begin your PCT.
    This is a really good beginner cycle and one that I even continue to run today with the exception of higher Test doses. This is the bread and butter cycle and many believe that if you cant gain off of this cycle, then perhaps steroids are not for you, so yes you will do well. Eat upwards of 4000 plus calories ED and remember the most anabolic substance here is food so eat up and train hard and get plenty of sleep.

    I can almost guarantee that you going to get bloat esp. from the Dbol. Me personally I dont get bloated bad by Deca or Test but Dbol forget about it, welcome to bloat city baby!!! Arimidex works best and I run .5mgs EOD and it combats and controls bloat better than anything for me. Run this and keep the Nolva for your PCT, which should looks something like this 40/40/20/20. You asked about Masteron, well its a great hardening compound and after a bulker I tend to sometimes try to harden my pysique up with hardening agents such as Mast or Proviron. Proviron is a great option as well. If you decide to run Masteron, I would run it from weeks 7-14. Some may say keep it simple for ur first cycle, which is fine. Others say hit it hard because you dont get another first cycle. which is fine also. I dont go by anyone's advice totally, I mean even now I get help and all but my knowledge stems from my own experience and research. You will learn what doses work best for you and what compounds that you can and cant handle. My best advice to you is that if you are still making gains on lower to moderate levels of anabolics keep the doses the same because as you progress later on you will gradually have to increase your doses over time. Even after 4 years the most Test than I have run or will run is 1 gram. I have went above and to me the sides vs gains weren't worth it. Good luck and lmk if there is anything else I can try to assist u with.

    Regards,
    MJ34
    Hi mate, sorry to bring up an old thread. But i have just started my first cycle.

    i have done this for my first week and planned to do it for 10.

    1ml test e / 1ml deca on mondays
    1ml test e fridays.

    is this ok ?
  8. New Member
    gymfreak2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    114
    Rep Power
    125
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    58.9%

    Quote Originally Posted by GribbiN View Post
    Hi mate, sorry to bring up an old thread. But i have just started my first cycle.

    i have done this for my first week and planned to do it for 10.

    1ml test e / 1ml deca on mondays
    1ml test e fridays.

    is this ok ?
    test e: 500 mg a week (250mg twice a week) mon n fri wud be fine.
    deca: 400 mg a week (u mentioned 1 ml. whats the mg per ml? dose accordingly. twice a week of deca wud be fine (200mg twice). it seems u started off with ur cycle without doing any research.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First cycle...Dbol/deca followed by test/deca?
    By groovybaby in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 03:46 PM
  2. deca with dbol or test with dbol?
    By haroldkumar19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 10:21 PM
  3. Test E/Deca/Dbol
    By jrob24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 10:52 AM
  4. Finshed Test/Deca, onto Test/EQ...Dbol question
    By orangutan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 04:11 PM
  5. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in