First cycle..

  1. Registered User
    DLM5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0

    First cycle..


    Well I have been doing my research.. time to see if I get some props and advice, or if I'm deemed to be in need of more research.
    Stats..
    37
    5' 9" and 170lbs.. BF of 8% or so, I'm hella lean..
    Goals..
    Strength first, mass is not that important to me.. I'm a squat and press guy, very little ISO wk.. I don't lift and eat for size.. I can rep 245lbs for a few sets of 5 on my incline bench, I'd love to up that to 275 at the end of the cycle.. squats 355 for 5.. one rep maxs I have no clue.. I will eat BIGGER thru the end of PCT as my body will need to extra food to adapt to the changes.. I expect some mass gains, but not as much as strength gains due to my routine..
    Workout routine..
    Upper and lower on a one off and one one.. heavy compounds every workout are the base of the routine..

    Pre Cycle..
    A.I. Cycle support.. ran pre, during and thru PCT

    Cycle..
    ACL Tren Xtreme 4 wks at 90/90/90/90

    supps..
    ON Whey
    Liv 52
    Multi
    Fish Oil 8000mgs ED

    PCT.. I have Torem & Clomid
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Aromisan 10/10/10/10
    EndoAmp for anti cortisol
    Fenugreek caps 3/4/5/6 ED

    I have a few comments..
    1. I have a bottle of ACL TT-40 (1-AD).. I could stack it at 210mgs for the 4 weeks, but most say it's crap and underdosed.. peeps say it garbage, should I just trash it?
    2. I have a bottle of CEL M-drol.. lord I am tempted to bridge it in for two weeks at the end..
    Tren 90/90/90/60/0
    M-drol 0/0/0/10/10
    Prolly a little to gung ho for a first cycle..

    and comments and advice are welcome

  2. Registered User
    DLM5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0


    LMAO!
    I feel like I have been put on HOMO status.. no one is showing me any luv.
    I'm down for getting Crazy's input on how he'd do this PCT..
    Anyone???
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    I would stack the h-drol and tren IMO. Your supports look good and the Torem will work well in Pct.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    DLM5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0


    Pembroke, thanks for the reply.
    You mean the Mdrol and Tren....
    I'm leaning towards the clomid for PCT, bcuz it seems the route to go for the Tren. I'll do a little more research on the Torem. I know Nolva isn't the best route with Tren due to the possible prolaction issues, and Torem being a cousin of sorts has me thinking. I'm gonna get some caber to have on hand if my rat needs it. I'm a month out from starting this cycle, but I will send you a PM soon with some questions about your products. I'm running your cycle support, and thinking about your PCS during my PCT.
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DLM5 View Post
    Pembroke, thanks for the reply.
    You mean the Mdrol and Tren....
    I'm leaning towards the clomid for PCT, bcuz it seems the route to go for the Tren. I'll do a little more research on the Torem. I know Nolva isn't the best route with Tren due to the possible prolaction issues, and Torem being a cousin of sorts has me thinking. I'm gonna get some caber to have on hand if my rat needs it. I'm a month out from starting this cycle, but I will send you a PM soon with some questions about your products. I'm running your cycle support, and thinking about your PCS during my PCT.
    Watch BP real close with a m-drol/Tren stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User
    musclempire's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0


    if your just gonna take 10 mg of mdrol keep the tren at 90 mg all the way through and take 10 mg mdrol ed preWO..this would be great for strength and tolerable as a first cycle imo
  7. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DLM5 View Post
    Well I have been doing my research.. time to see if I get some props and advice, or if I'm deemed to be in need of more research.
    Stats..
    37
    5' 9" and 170lbs.. BF of 8% or so, I'm hella lean..
    Goals..
    Strength first, mass is not that important to me.. I'm a squat and press guy, very little ISO wk.. I don't lift and eat for size.. I can rep 245lbs for a few sets of 5 on my incline bench, I'd love to up that to 275 at the end of the cycle.. squats 355 for 5.. one rep maxs I have no clue.. I will eat BIGGER thru the end of PCT as my body will need to extra food to adapt to the changes.. I expect some mass gains, but not as much as strength gains due to my routine..
    Workout routine..
    Upper and lower on a one off and one one.. heavy compounds every workout are the base of the routine..

    Pre Cycle..
    A.I. Cycle support.. ran pre, during and thru PCT

    Cycle..
    ACL Tren Xtreme 4 wks at 90/90/90/90

    supps..
    ON Whey
    Liv 52
    Multi
    Fish Oil 8000mgs ED

    PCT.. I have Torem & Clomid
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Aromisan 10/10/10/10
    EndoAmp for anti cortisol
    Fenugreek caps 3/4/5/6 ED

    I have a few comments..
    1. I have a bottle of ACL TT-40 (1-AD).. I could stack it at 210mgs for the 4 weeks, but most say it's crap and underdosed.. peeps say it garbage, should I just trash it?
    2. I have a bottle of CEL M-drol.. lord I am tempted to bridge it in for two weeks at the end..
    Tren 90/90/90/60/0
    M-drol 0/0/0/10/10
    Prolly a little to gung ho for a first cycle..

    and comments and advice are welcome
    ask and you shall recieve lol

    seems like a great cycle!!!i would do 5 weeks. also i would ditch the fenugreek during PCT it can cause prolactin issues...
    dont use the ACL-TT40 save it for another time.

    i wouldnt be opposed to a bridge but if its your first cycle keep it simple!!!.

    PCT looks awesome. i would however do 100/100/50/50 just to be sure on the clomid, im not sure on the potency of the research chems (my T levels came bck a little low which was suprsising after my PCT)

    good luck man.
  8. Registered User
    DLM5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Watch BP real close with a m-drol/Tren stack.
    Ya I'm on that. I'm breaking my caffine addiction, and it sucks!! My BP is great even with the redbulls, but I'm gonna be caffine free when I run this cycle.
    Plus the AI Cycle Support is goodage stuff
  9. Registered User
    DLM5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    217
    Answers
    0


    Crazy,
    Thanks for the input. I've seen the clomid ran the way you suggest. I'll run it like that then.
    Never seen the prolaction issue with the fenugreek. I'll research it more, as Tren comes with possible prolacation sides. Looks like you just taught me something.
    I'm looking to start the 1st of Feb, so I will keep fine tuning my cycle.
  10. Registered User
    CleetusVanDam's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    464
    Answers
    0


    bump for the m-drol at a low dose on this run, possibly evem just on training days similar to a pulse, while keeping the tren dose ED
  11. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DLM5 View Post
    Crazy,
    Thanks for the input. I've seen the clomid ran the way you suggest. I'll run it like that then.
    Never seen the prolaction issue with the fenugreek. I'll research it more, as Tren comes with possible prolacation sides. Looks like you just taught me something.
    I'm looking to start the 1st of Feb, so I will keep fine tuning my cycle.
    ive been using fenugreek spuratically throughout my cycle and post cycle up until i felt something wrong in my left nipple. not puffy leaky itchy or anything heres a lump but doesnt bather me unless i press on it significantly... but it can from other things (nipple rings, possible keyloid, how it was peirced ect) , but fenugreek is known to cause issues.

    good luck with everything.
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DLM5 View Post
    Ya I'm on that. I'm breaking my caffine addiction, and it sucks!! My BP is great even with the redbulls, but I'm gonna be caffine free when I run this cycle.
    Plus the AI Cycle Support is goodage stuff
    Let us know how this goes for you bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in