Question on Test-E

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I tried a cycle of Sustaplex 325 about 8 months ago and couldn't handle the pain in the injection site.... It would last for days.... I even cut with cottonseed oil ....I'm about to start a Test-E cycle, do you guys think it may be less painful?

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Enanthate won't hurt because it contains a longer acting ester and also contains less of the compound per ml of oil. Sustaplex has a much higher dose per ml and also contains propionate and acetate esters which alone are very painful to use.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I say who it's made by?
I'm not sure (likely no), but usually even some UG labs will put the blend right on the vial.

What mg/ml concentration is it? Normal is anywhere from 250mg to 300mg/ml. If its something like T600 (600mg/ml) then it could be painful. Also BA content can be an issue for some. If it contains EO some people react negatively. There are a lot of variables.

If nothing else just try it.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
One other question... I have about 6 weeks worth of 4-ad @ 800mg and about 4 weeks of M1T @ 10,10,20,20mg.... You think this would make a good stack?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Enanthate can vary from brand to brand.....generally speaking its painless for most guys.

holy

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One other question... I have about 6 weeks worth of 4-ad @ 800mg and about 4 weeks of M1T @ 10,10,20,20mg.... You think this would make a good stack?
4-AD converts to Test E so it likely is not needed with the Test E. The M1T could be useful if your comfortable with the sides/shutdown.

Would be a powerful kickstart thats for sure.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
4-AD converts to Test E so it likely is not needed with the Test E. The M1T could be useful if your comfortable with the sides/shutdown.

Would be a powerful kickstart thats for sure.
Cool, so should I run the M1T during the first 4 weeks of the cycle? I was reading some use it during the last 4 weeks (less sides)?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally dont have experience with M1T, however you could run it and the front or back of the cycle. Some will say back as M1T is known for relatively harsh shutdown and you can go straight into PCT that way.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
yo cub pm me if you like m1t because there are some online pharmacies that sell a bunch of brands of dbol but there is a brand that claims that they sell dbol but it is m1t in disguise.....trust me

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
The only real pain I got was from the actual pinning itself. Many times you end up slicing a nerve or something, but the compound itself isnt bad. I wouldnt go as far as to say its painless though.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
All gear is different, for a better prediction, we need to know the makeup of the gear..for example..how many mgs/ml? My pain threshold on straight up testE was 350mg/ml. How many mls of BA? BB? what oil?..
Ok, hopefully this doesn't cross the line... I'm not posting a source nor am I posting the company name... Just the first letter of the two names.... Maybe someone has used it and could chime in for me.... Thanks for your help guys.... Mods, you can delete this post if I've crossed the line.

Substance: Testosterone Enanthate
Manufactured by: N**** H*****
Packaging: 1ml amp contains 250mg

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
It should be somewhat painless, soreness also can be a result of a shaky hand that moves the needle around.