phera v.s. sdrol

quakebks

Awards
im not running niether right now or anything but what makes the two differ from each other. i mean i have ran sdrol before but not phera. i know their both wet, potentially harsh sides but what else? i mean why would someone choose one and not the other?

mattakaspeedy

Awards
basiclly phera is a wet bulk and super is a dry bulk, however i find super stronger. both produce decent results though if done properly...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been chosen to run stealth labs SD/Tren clone mate, 1 cap = 10mg SD and 30mg Tren, seems underdosed in the tren department but im not complaining its free :)
Cool, How many caps you running?

Icemansoldier

Awards
Cool, How many caps you running?
I got 90 caps, was planning 20/20/30 but ill see how i react to 20mg in the first week and maybe up the dose in week 2, not sure yet tbh mate. What do you think?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got 90 caps, was planning 20/20/30 but ill see how i react to 20mg in the first week and maybe up the dose in week 2, not sure yet tbh mate. What do you think?
I usually work my way up to 30mgs with superdrol, but I've never run it with Tren. I think seeing how you react to the 20mg is smart ,you might do great on just that ecspecially with the tren mixed in.

Icemansoldier

Awards
I usually work my way up to 30mgs with superdrol, but I've never run it with Tren. I think seeing how you react to the 20mg is smart ,you might do great on just that ecspecially with the tren mixed in.
Yeah cool ta mate, When does SD kick in for strength, start of week 2?

Icemansoldier

Awards
For me I start getting the big jump in strength the end of week 2.
Im abit confused how so much strength can be gained on SD 3 weeker, if it doesnt kick in till end of week 2? You run it for 3 or 4 mate.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im abit confused how so much strength can be gained on SD 3 weeker, if it doesnt kick in till end of week 2? You run it for 3 or 4 mate.
I always go 4 weeks. Some people might get stronger week 1, just not me.I do notice some size before the strength actually kicks in.Maybee you'll be different.You've never done a cycle of superdrol?

Icemansoldier

Awards
I always go 4 weeks. Some people might get stronger week 1, just not me.I do notice some size before the strength actually kicks in.Maybee you'll be different.You've never done a cycle of superdrol?
Na mate, ive just done a 7 week epi, this is my 2nd cycle. Dont think ill run it for 4 week some say they gets sides from 4 weeks and some say its ok, 3 weeks seems sound to me, no need to go overboard.