Cycle Support on On Days of Pulse?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Some people only take Cycle Support on their off days during a pulse. I can't recall the reason for this.

Why not take it every day as you would during a normal cycle?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some people only take Cycle Support on their off days during a pulse. I can't recall the reason for this.

Why not take it every day as you would during a normal cycle?
i would still take it every day, but on the day your not taking any orals just do 1 scoop. itll help preserve the amount u use and it can last longer.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
i would still take it every day, but on the day your not taking any orals just do 1 scoop. itll help preserve the amount u use and it can last longer.
Sounds good. I don't really have a problem with "preserving" how much I have. I plan on using two tubs worth anyway. It's worth the investment to protect my liver...

Is there a specific reason why that is suggested though? To not dose cycle support on "On" days of a pulse? Does one of the ingredients interfere with gains? I can't remember.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I don't really have a problem with "preserving" how much I have. I plan on using two tubs worth anyway. It's worth the investment to protect my liver...

Is there a specific reason why that is suggested though? To not dose cycle support on "On" days of a pulse? Does one of the ingredients interfere with gains? I can't remember.
i believe i mentioned to use it everyday,

IT MAY interfere but its not proven and no one really knows if it does of not, but we never heard of someone gaining less because of cycle support.

use it everyday, 2 scoops on days u use the orals, and 1 scoop on days you dont use the orals, or 2 scoops everyday, whichever.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
i believe i mentioned to use it everyday,
Caught that already.

IT MAY interfere but its not proven and no one really knows if it does of not, but we never heard of someone gaining less because of cycle support.

use it everyday, 2 scoops on days u use the orals, and 1 scoop on days you dont use the orals, or 2 scoops everyday, whichever.
Yeah, that sounds good. I may do just that to allow for some cycle support to make it into my PCT. I was just curious if someone knew the reason why people did that. Thanks man.