two weeks into epi, here's my situation...

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
ive been on 40 mg for two weeks thus far. first week i didnt see/feel anything. 2nd week i noticed a diff. i currently have no experienced a single back bump or any other side effects thus far. i was wondering if it would makes sense to up the dose to 50 mg. the reason i ask is b/c i kinda feel like "if its not broken dont fix it" and im responding to 40 mg well, but would i get more gain from another 10 mg? i was originally planning on running 40 mg for 5 weeks. but not i think i may change that. not sure... kinds stuck. i would appreciate opinions and thoughts. thanks and have a good one!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
epi takes a good 3 weeks to really kick in. keep it @ 40mg for the next week and see how things go

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I was lucky in the "no side-effect" department as well, so after a week and a half at 40 (weeks 3 to 4) I bumped up to 50 ( half of week 4 and all of week 5). After going to 50 I did get back pumps and lethargic ( which sux when you can't take a much wanted nap), but I'm glad I did. I also think I over trained my fool-ass but still gained 15.5 pounds, so I'm happy.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many cycles of epi have you done? Just be careful because each successive cycle will have decreasing effects so you MUST increase dosage eventually. So I would recommend sticking to what's effective until you feel nothing.

Next cycle you may need 50-60 if you start bumpin up early.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
how long did yall run it for? im thinking to go ahead and do six

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how long did yall run it for? im thinking to go ahead and do six
I never go past 4 weeks, I want to minimize shutdown.

I ran it 20, 30, 40, 40 followed with Clomid, Stoked, Neovar. Also, check out the IBE forum for some good dosing protocols and research.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
*update* i finished week 3 at 40mg. im noticing strength and more fullness, but my actual weight has remain the same since i started. Maybe a pound or two, but thats it. would it be a safe assumption to go ahead and bump up to 50 mg for my last two weeks? i would greatly appreciate any feedback. thanks!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
go for it. u could also be losing fat while gaining muscle at the same rate....that would explain the lack of weight change

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ramp up the dose and ramp up the calories, finish strong

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
i never went above 40MG with my Havoc cycle, I leaned out and still put on 20Lb's over 5 weeks.

Curious, are you sure your eating enough? I couldn't beleive what I was eating while on 1Lb 96/4 burgers, probably a full 16oz. of chicken each meal, etc. - The EPI is an awesome pro-steriod, but nothing can replace food!

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
im still eating the same, maybe a few hundred kcal more. im doing about 3k kcal. im trying to use epi as a recomp, however i would like to put on 4-5 lbs.

my diet is about 100-120g fat, 250-275g pro, 30-50g carb. consisting of peanut butter, mixed nuts, corn, peas, broccoli, asparagus, green beans, chicken, steak, eggs, tuna, salmon, protein shakes and maybe a few other things. im not a carb person =P my body doesnt respond the way i would like it to them. most of my carbs are fiber.

Last edited:
mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
up it to 50...with that diet you are probably losing quite a bit of fat on this cycle...u shoulda got your bodyfat tested before hand...how do you look in the mirror...you should notice a difference...

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
up it to 50...with that diet you are probably losing quite a bit of fat on this cycle...u shoulda got your bodyfat tested before hand...how do you look in the mirror...you should notice a difference...
yes i notice a diff. waist, abs, obliques are much tighter. definition is showing up better all over, especially arms, delts, lats and legs.

should i still consider 50?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i'd extend the cycle to 6 weeks and keep it at 40mg and then consider bumping up at week 5.

that's just me though.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
sorry let me make myself clear...i would go through week three at 40mgs and then up it to 50...dont worry about what dosage you have to run in you next cycle...thats not here and now...dont sacrifice this cycle for the next one...get the most out of this and then switch to superdrol or stack another compound with you epi next time if its not strong enough.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i like superdrol but its tends to add more fat on me then id like. plus i fill up like a balloon with water. i just look stuffed/bloated all the time with it. thats why im taking a stab at epi.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
not really recomending superdrol...was just trying to stress the fact that you shouldnt be keeping the dose low so you dont have to run it higher next time( i believe someone posted that earlier?) get the most out of this cycle and worry about the next one later

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
thanks and will do. ill update in a week.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
you have to up your food a bit man, if your macro's are right your only getting about 2100kcals or so. Add in more fats if you don't want to get your calories from carbs but you need to add maybe another 1000 calories. To put it into perspective my mother is doing a low carb diet and she is losing weight at 2600kcals a day.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
I'd recommend to up your calories 1st, you are not gettin enough carbs buddy IMO then if you didnt start to put on some LBM you can go ahead and up the dose to 50mg.

Just my 0.02

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i measure out each meal. 6 meals at 500 kcal minimum. thanks, i will take everything into perspective.

INKTOXICATED

INKTOXICATED

Awards
i ran havoc for an extra week to kill off extra pills. had no issues 5 weeks 10/20/30/30/40. next time im going to go right into it at 30 and go all thr way thru at 40 if i feel good

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Is it bad to start epi at 40mg (4 pills spread out) from day 1? Or is there a specific reason for starting at 10mg (1 pill) or 20mg (2 pills) on day 1? I am ready to start my cycle on Monday, but was wondering if I started at 40 for three weeks, and then 50 on the last week, would that be ok? I might even do 40 for all 4 weeks. I have seen some start at 10 or 20. Has anyone started higher than 20?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i agree with mooch

that's what i did with my epi cycle. didn't get too much out of it.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
do you think its too late to bridge into something else? or just make some adjustments to epi and diet?

Last edited:
angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
i never went above 40MG with my Havoc cycle, I leaned out and still put on 20Lb's over 5 weeks.

Curious, are you sure your eating enough? I couldn't beleive what I was eating while on 1Lb 96/4 burgers, probably a full 16oz. of chicken each meal, etc. - The EPI is an awesome pro-steriod, but nothing can replace food!

Exactly. Eat, eat, eat!!
Make sure to keep the high caloie intake while going through PCT as well. You could lose gains by not keeping intake high. I never had to go above 40mg either. I noticed sides at 50mg and 10mg won't make a difference on your gains. 40mg is the sweet spot. Cheers..

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I never go past 4 weeks, I want to minimize shutdown.

I ran it 20, 30, 40, 40 followed with Clomid, Stoked, Neovar. Also, check out the IBE forum for some good dosing protocols and research.
Near as I can tell, shutdown = shutdown. There aren't 'kinds' of shutdown - and one's not "easier" to recover from than another.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Near as I can tell, shutdown = shutdown. There aren't 'kinds' of shutdown - and one's not "easier" to recover from than another.

i agree 1 million %...ive never understood why people fear being suppressed so much...this is what pct is for...why not get the most out of your cycles then pct and restore homeostasis...i cant understand running a half-assed or mild cycle because you dont want to be suppressed.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
People fear what they don't know, right... the way i see it is people who have never been very shutdown fear it.

In my first cycles i was pretty scared of being shutdown, i admit. Then I got over it after I realized PCT wasn't too difficult and my body has no troubles coming back. Now I don't really give a **** how suppressed I get, you are exactly right Mooch, that's what PCT is for.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless your 4 weeks out from a show you need to up your carbs. I don't see how your going to achieve any gains with your carbs that low.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People fear what they don't know, right... the way i see it is people who have never been very shutdown fear it.

In my first cycles i was pretty scared of being shutdown, i admit. Then I got over it after I realized PCT wasn't too difficult and my body has no troubles coming back. Now I don't really give a **** how suppressed I get, you are exactly right Mooch, that's what PCT is for.
I think that is it ^^^^^
I am not an expert, I am learning by reading and experience. I only have 1 epi cycle so thanks for the knowledge.:thumbsup:

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
*UPDATE WEEK 4*

i went ahead and starting bridging epi and superdrol. i took 20mg epi first thing in the morning, another 20mg around 3-4pm and 10mg superdrol before bed. im very happy i did it. i went from 172-180 this week alone. i did change the diet a little bit. i lowered the fat just a hair and upped my carb intake to about 30g a meal, so roughly 180g carb. which still isn't "a lot" but im reacting to the diet well. im still staying fairly lean and growing all over. thanks for all the input and recommendations. i always have been someone to take constructive criticism when it comes to health/fitness

*starting monday i will only be on superdrol finishing 20/20/30*

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
*UPDATE WEEK 4*

i went ahead and starting bridging epi and superdrol. i took 20mg epi first thing in the morning, another 20mg around 3-4pm and 10mg superdrol before bed. im very happy i did it. i went from 172-180 this week alone. i did change the diet a little bit. i lowered the fat just a hair and upped my carb intake to about 30g a meal, so roughly 180g carb. which still isn't "a lot" but im reacting to the diet well. im still staying fairly lean and growing all over. thanks for all the input and recommendations. i always have been someone to take constructive criticism when it comes to health/fitness

*starting monday i will only be on superdrol finishing 20/20/30*

looks good bro...good luck for the rest...