need help on a long bridged lean gain cycle.

  1. Registered User
    mitcht33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    55
    Answers
    0

    need help on a long bridged lean gain cycle.


    just as the title sais, i want to run a longer cycle i just finished a cycle of pplex, and it was alright, i didnt get the strength gains i expected but maybe i expected too much.

    anyways i was wondering what a good lean bridged cycle would be.


    i still have enough nolva for 3 cycles, so thats all in check.


    edit: and i know i need to take time off, im just planning ahead.

  2. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    6 week hdrol/epi bridge or 6 week methyl/non-methyl
  3. Registered User
    mitcht33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    55
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    6 week hdrol/epi bridge or 6 week methyl/non-methyl

    k im a noob on bridges so the hdrol/epi bridge, would that be 6 weeks of hdrol and then 6 weeks of epi? help me out i dont know much about bridging.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ibanezman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    523
    Answers
    0


    ok, we don't spoon feed people here.
  5. Registered User
    mitcht33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    55
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ibanezman08 View Post
    ok, we don't spoon feed people here.

    cool
  6. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mitcht33 View Post
    k im a noob on bridges so the hdrol/epi bridge, would that be 6 weeks of hdrol and then 6 weeks of epi? help me out i dont know much about bridging.
    4 weeks of each with a one week overlap, well technically 2 weeks unless u want to make it 7 weeks and overlap week 4

    Hdrol 1-4
    EPi 3-6
  7. Registered User
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,607
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mitcht33 View Post
    just as the title sais, i want to run a longer cycle i just finished a cycle of pplex, and it was alright, i didnt get the strength gains i expected but maybe i expected too much.

    anyways i was wondering what a good lean bridged cycle would be.


    i still have enough nolva for 3 cycles, so thats all in check.


    edit: and i know i need to take time off, im just planning ahead.
    After running a 6 week cycle myself I don't know if I would go that long again. I will be starting a bridge/stack cycle myself using Xtreme Tren week 1-4 and P-Plex week 2-5. The good thing about the shorter cycle is the time off needed. Taking a 10 week break after my 4 week PCT was rough. However, some compounds require longer cycles to have enough impact.
  8. Registered User
    ibanezman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    523
    Answers
    0


    mitcht,
    seriously
    you negative repped me but dude, you can easily just research this stuff. instead of asking people who you have no idea really know what they're talking about.

    no offense guys. i have not even read your posts so i'm not saying they're incorrect. just sayin', he doesn't know you guys so how does he know you guys are legit?

    i mean, that's how i look at things. so i like to do my own research and maybe ask simpler questions like should i take 30 or 40mg as opposed to, how do you bridge. even just using the search button would've helped bro.
  9. Registered User
    mitcht33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    55
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ibanezman08 View Post
    mitcht,
    seriously
    you negative repped me but dude, you can easily just research this stuff. instead of asking people who you have no idea really know what they're talking about.

    no offense guys. i have not even read your posts so i'm not saying they're incorrect. just sayin', he doesn't know you guys so how does he know you guys are legit?

    i mean, that's how i look at things. so i like to do my own research and maybe ask simpler questions like should i take 30 or 40mg as opposed to, how do you bridge. even just using the search button would've helped bro.

    i didnt negative rep you bro ? and i understand where your coming from, but id much rather get information from a high reputation person on here, that is reputable, then some unknown source on google or something.


    but i completely understand
  10. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0


    long, bridged, lean gain cycle

    ok, i give it a try

    19-Nor 60/90/90/90
    H-drol 00/00/50/75/75/100/100
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  11. Registered User
    Nightwanderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,307
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mitcht33 View Post
    i didnt negative rep you bro ? and i understand where your coming from, but id much rather get information from a high reputation person on here, that is reputable, then some unknown source on google or something.


    but i completely understand
    be careful if you literally mean our reputation points, you get them as much for being social as you do for spreading knowledge, they're not to be taken too seriously as far as judging someone's 'expertise', even though there are a few people on here who get a lot of them that way. (people like Holy come to mind)
  12. Registered User
    ibanezman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    523
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mitcht33 View Post
    i didnt negative rep you bro ? and i understand where your coming from, but id much rather get information from a high reputation person on here, that is reputable, then some unknown source on google or something.


    but i completely understand
    ok, i figured out who negative repped me. it wasn't you
    sorry about that.

    good

    as long as you plan on doing your own research after getting some answers here! that's good.
  13. Registered User
    ibanezman08's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    523
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    be careful if you literally mean our reputation points, you get them as much for being social as you do for spreading knowledge, they're not to be taken too seriously as far as judging someone's 'expertise', even though there are a few people on here who get a lot of them that way. (people like Holy come to mind)
    very true!
    very true!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LEAN GAIN Cycle HALO/EPI or WINNY/HALO
    By KobraStruck in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 04:38 PM
  2. Lean gain cycle
    By deanlondon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 03:59 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 07:43 PM
  4. Sust + EQ lean gain 10 weeks cycle
    By gino333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 09:31 AM
  5. revised cut/lean gain cycle**Critique
    By Flexappeal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 09:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in