EST Methyl XT..why doesnt anybody use it?

  1. Registered User
    schuman0408's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    56
    Answers
    0

    EST Methyl XT..why doesnt anybody use it?


    Hi everyone, its been quite some time since my last post...I have questions regarding Methyl XT. I considered running this product last spring because its always intrigued me for some particular reason, but i opted for other compounds due to the lack of information online about it. Now from what i understand, this product's ability to increase strength in its users is incredible. Of the few reviews for this product I could find, people reported very large increases in strength on all core lifts. Another common thing I found among the logs and reveiws that weight gain is minimal compared to other compounds like superdrol and phera plex. As a strongman competitor who is attempting to stay within a certain weightclass while getting freaky strong, this compound sounds great for me..but due to overall lack of information, ive yet to purchase it..could anyone with real experience with this compound help me out?

    p.s.-i dont need anyone to send me links to sites saying that this product is methylated 1-ad, comparable to m-1-t, ect, i know all of that basic stuff...i just want the real information. what kind of gains were seen, how bad the sides were, were gyno and hairloss an issue, ect...and the one thing i REALLY want to know is why no one uses this product as much as other products like superdrol, trenadrol, halodrol, pheraplex, ect.

  2. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    I used methyl 1-alpha which is the equivalent of methyl XT THE results were great I did a 3 day per week pulse cycle for 4 weeks(can't remember the dosage) I gained about 10 pounds and got some good strength gains with minimal sides.
  3. Registered User
    schuman0408's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    56
    Answers
    0


    hmmm...I'm familiar with pulsing but I've never tried it. What made u decided to pulse rather than just run a 3 or 4 weeker?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schuman0408 View Post
    hmmm...I'm familiar with pulsing but I've never tried it. What made u decided to pulse rather than just run a 3 or 4 weeker?
    For me it was 2 things,people were saying it was very similar to M1T as far as liver damage and sex drive. So I GAVE IT A TRY and was happy wiyth the results.
  5. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    I've heard from a reliable friend who has tried both that M1A and MXT gave very different results.

    I have Methyl XT on hand myself, but I'm not sure if I'll try it now. Bump for results from anybody that has tried either or, better yet, BOTH.

    EDIT: LOL, just remembered that I traded this earlier today for something else...never mind...I guess I won't be trying it
    Last edited by stxnas; 12-27-2008 at 10:10 PM.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I've heard from a reliable friend who has tried both that M1A and MXT gave very different results.

    I have Methyl XT on hand myself, but I'm not sure if I'll try it now. Bump for results from anybody that has tried either or, better yet, BOTH.

    EDIT: LOL, just remembered that I traded this earlier today for something else...never mind...I guess I won't be trying it
    Unless the EST stuff is bunk it's supposed to be identical.
  7. Registered User
    schuman0408's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    56
    Answers
    0


    Negative effect on sex drive huh? Wow...I can't find any oral that doesn't negatively affect my drive...I really want to try this compound and c if the strength gains are as good as I hear tho!
  8. Registered User
    mcgeier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    198
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schuman0408 View Post
    Hi everyone, its been quite some time since my last post...I have questions regarding Methyl XT. I considered running this product last spring because its always intrigued me for some particular reason, but i opted for other compounds due to the lack of information online about it. Now from what i understand, this product's ability to increase strength in its users is incredible. Of the few reviews for this product I could find, people reported very large increases in strength on all core lifts. Another common thing I found among the logs and reveiws that weight gain is minimal compared to other compounds like superdrol and phera plex. As a strongman competitor who is attempting to stay within a certain weightclass while getting freaky strong, this compound sounds great for me..but due to overall lack of information, ive yet to purchase it..could anyone with real experience with this compound help me out?

    p.s.-i dont need anyone to send me links to sites saying that this product is methylated 1-ad, comparable to m-1-t, ect, i know all of that basic stuff...i just want the real information. what kind of gains were seen, how bad the sides were, were gyno and hairloss an issue, ect...and the one thing i REALLY want to know is why no one uses this product as much as other products like superdrol, trenadrol, halodrol, pheraplex, ect.
    Used Methyl XT for 3 weeks and gained 12lbs, but the gains were wet as hell. No lethargy like M1T.
  9. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    i used one bottle for 3 weeks so 3 caps ed. Didnt see much, some strength gains and a few pounds, no real sides that i remember. All in all i would not run it again.
  10. Registered User
    schuman0408's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    56
    Answers
    0


    hmm..sounds unimpressive. I can't get a good judgement of this compound because of the conflicting reports...I've heard on this forum alot that it's very wet like m1t but others say it's dry and almost no weight is gained..just strength. I imagine if this is a wet compound then gyno is a likely side?
  11. Registered User
    schuman0408's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    56
    Answers
    0


    and does anyone have an idea of how anabolic and androgenic this product is in comparison with other popular designers?
  12. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE=schuman0408;1724580]Negative effect on sex drive huh?

    I wouldn't say negative it's a little better than M1T and even better than that if used in a pulse.
  13. Registered User
    schuman0408's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    56
    Answers
    0


    would pulsing help u avoid hair thinning? im not terribly familiar with what side effects pulsing can help prevent or at least minimize...i was just told by someone thru private messaging that this product is VERY androgenic so that thinning hair is a definite side
  14. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schuman0408 View Post
    would pulsing help u avoid hair thinning? im not terribly familiar with what side effects pulsing can help prevent or at least minimize...i was just told by someone thru private messaging that this product is VERY androgenic so that thinning hair is a definite side
    No I don't think it would help with hair thinning. I think either your hair is goona start falling out or not.
  15. Registered User
    Lean1038's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    130
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Used Methyl XT for 3 weeks and gained 12lbs, but the gains were wet as hell. No lethargy like M1T.
    Exactly. 4 weeks MAX with MXT bro.

    The gains are extremely wet, moreso than any other compounds available I'd say.

    That's great for some, but not for everyone.

    I gained 14 lbs in 30 days, but I was bloated like a pig.

    Strength, size, and libido are the compound's strong points, but 60mg is the max dosage I'd run and would highly recommend a SERM even solo.

    Good luck.
  16. Registered User
    schuman0408's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    56
    Answers
    0


    it unfortunately did this summer...i was on a 10 week cycle of test E at 500 mg while taking 30mg of dbol during weeks 1-4...i wore my hair semi long all summer, and towards the end of the cycle i noticed a lot of hair on my hands every time i washed my hair n the shower...and then when i got a hair cut....DAMN. WHERE THE **** DID ALL MY HAIR GO? haha
  17. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schuman0408 View Post
    it unfortunately did this summer...i was on a 10 week cycle of test E at 500 mg while taking 30mg of dbol during weeks 1-4...i wore my hair semi long all summer, and towards the end of the cycle i noticed a lot of hair on my hands every time i washed my hair n the shower...and then when i got a hair cut....DAMN. WHERE THE **** DID ALL MY HAIR GO? haha
    You should try superdrol it's pretty harsh(not much more so than Methyl XT) But very easy on the hair line.
  18. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    mxt was nowhere near as harsh as superdrol imo. mxt i had like no sides at all
  19. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    mxt was nowhere near as harsh as superdrol imo. mxt i had like no sides at all
    It's converts to M1T that's pretty harsh in my book.
  20. Registered User
    Lean1038's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    130
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    mxt was nowhere near as harsh as superdrol imo. mxt i had like no sides at all
    I agree. The compound was nearly side free for me as well (60mg), but PCT was a different story.

    A SERM is a must with this one guys.
  21. Registered User
    P4D2A022's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,095
    Answers
    0


    is this the only product that is out for this compound? any other clones or anything?
  22. Registered User
    Soad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    121
    Answers
    0


    I also have a bottle of this on hand had it for awhile i dont no if ima use it.
  23. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Soad View Post
    I also have a bottle of this on hand had it for awhile i dont no if ima use it.
    Why not??
  24. Registered User
    lonewolf0420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,314
    Answers
    0


    I have like 3 or 4 bottles. I just am not sure about it, especially if a SERM should be on-hand.
  25. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I have like 3 or 4 bottles. I just am not sure about it, especially if a SERM should be on-hand.
    Do you guys wanna trade. I got some DHEA lying around.
  26. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Answers
    0


    idk maybe i had a bad batch or something, im not sure. EST is a little shady in that aspect.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Am I too Impatient something doesnt seem right
    By outlaw1 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 08:39 PM
  2. dry ph/ds that doesnt cause much acne?
    By ekdevil in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 10:54 PM
  3. Anything to take for someone that doesnt eat a lot of veggies?
    By San Quinn in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in