EST Methyl XT..why doesnt anybody use it?

schuman0408

Awards
Hi everyone, its been quite some time since my last post...I have questions regarding Methyl XT. I considered running this product last spring because its always intrigued me for some particular reason, but i opted for other compounds due to the lack of information online about it. Now from what i understand, this product's ability to increase strength in its users is incredible. Of the few reviews for this product I could find, people reported very large increases in strength on all core lifts. Another common thing I found among the logs and reveiws that weight gain is minimal compared to other compounds like superdrol and phera plex. As a strongman competitor who is attempting to stay within a certain weightclass while getting freaky strong, this compound sounds great for me..but due to overall lack of information, ive yet to purchase it..could anyone with real experience with this compound help me out?

p.s.-i dont need anyone to send me links to sites saying that this product is methylated 1-ad, comparable to m-1-t, ect, i know all of that basic stuff...i just want the real information. what kind of gains were seen, how bad the sides were, were gyno and hairloss an issue, ect...and the one thing i REALLY want to know is why no one uses this product as much as other products like superdrol, trenadrol, halodrol, pheraplex, ect.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used methyl 1-alpha which is the equivalent of methyl XT THE results were great I did a 3 day per week pulse cycle for 4 weeks(can't remember the dosage) I gained about 10 pounds and got some good strength gains with minimal sides.

schuman0408

Awards
hmmm...I'm familiar with pulsing but I've never tried it. What made u decided to pulse rather than just run a 3 or 4 weeker?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm...I'm familiar with pulsing but I've never tried it. What made u decided to pulse rather than just run a 3 or 4 weeker?
For me it was 2 things,people were saying it was very similar to M1T as far as liver damage and sex drive. So I GAVE IT A TRY and was happy wiyth the results.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard from a reliable friend who has tried both that M1A and MXT gave very different results.

I have Methyl XT on hand myself, but I'm not sure if I'll try it now. Bump for results from anybody that has tried either or, better yet, BOTH.

EDIT: LOL, just remembered that I traded this earlier today for something else...never mind...I guess I won't be trying it :D

Last edited:
Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard from a reliable friend who has tried both that M1A and MXT gave very different results.

I have Methyl XT on hand myself, but I'm not sure if I'll try it now. Bump for results from anybody that has tried either or, better yet, BOTH.

EDIT: LOL, just remembered that I traded this earlier today for something else...never mind...I guess I won't be trying it :D
Unless the EST stuff is bunk it's supposed to be identical.

schuman0408

Awards
Negative effect on sex drive huh? Wow...I can't find any oral that doesn't negatively affect my drive...I really want to try this compound and c if the strength gains are as good as I hear tho!

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone, its been quite some time since my last post...I have questions regarding Methyl XT. I considered running this product last spring because its always intrigued me for some particular reason, but i opted for other compounds due to the lack of information online about it. Now from what i understand, this product's ability to increase strength in its users is incredible. Of the few reviews for this product I could find, people reported very large increases in strength on all core lifts. Another common thing I found among the logs and reveiws that weight gain is minimal compared to other compounds like superdrol and phera plex. As a strongman competitor who is attempting to stay within a certain weightclass while getting freaky strong, this compound sounds great for me..but due to overall lack of information, ive yet to purchase it..could anyone with real experience with this compound help me out?

p.s.-i dont need anyone to send me links to sites saying that this product is methylated 1-ad, comparable to m-1-t, ect, i know all of that basic stuff...i just want the real information. what kind of gains were seen, how bad the sides were, were gyno and hairloss an issue, ect...and the one thing i REALLY want to know is why no one uses this product as much as other products like superdrol, trenadrol, halodrol, pheraplex, ect.
Used Methyl XT for 3 weeks and gained 12lbs, but the gains were wet as hell. No lethargy like M1T.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i used one bottle for 3 weeks so 3 caps ed. Didnt see much, some strength gains and a few pounds, no real sides that i remember. All in all i would not run it again.

schuman0408

Awards
hmm..sounds unimpressive. I can't get a good judgement of this compound because of the conflicting reports...I've heard on this forum alot that it's very wet like m1t but others say it's dry and almost no weight is gained..just strength. I imagine if this is a wet compound then gyno is a likely side?

schuman0408

Awards
and does anyone have an idea of how anabolic and androgenic this product is in comparison with other popular designers?

schuman0408

Awards
would pulsing help u avoid hair thinning? im not terribly familiar with what side effects pulsing can help prevent or at least minimize...i was just told by someone thru private messaging that this product is VERY androgenic so that thinning hair is a definite side :(

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would pulsing help u avoid hair thinning? im not terribly familiar with what side effects pulsing can help prevent or at least minimize...i was just told by someone thru private messaging that this product is VERY androgenic so that thinning hair is a definite side :(
No I don't think it would help with hair thinning. I think either your hair is goona start falling out or not.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Used Methyl XT for 3 weeks and gained 12lbs, but the gains were wet as hell. No lethargy like M1T.
Exactly. 4 weeks MAX with MXT bro.

The gains are extremely wet, moreso than any other compounds available I'd say.

That's great for some, but not for everyone.

I gained 14 lbs in 30 days, but I was bloated like a pig.

Strength, size, and libido are the compound's strong points, but 60mg is the max dosage I'd run and would highly recommend a SERM even solo.

Good luck.

schuman0408

Awards
it unfortunately did this summer...i was on a 10 week cycle of test E at 500 mg while taking 30mg of dbol during weeks 1-4...i wore my hair semi long all summer, and towards the end of the cycle i noticed a lot of hair on my hands every time i washed my hair n the shower...and then when i got a hair cut....DAMN. WHERE THE **** DID ALL MY HAIR GO? haha

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it unfortunately did this summer...i was on a 10 week cycle of test E at 500 mg while taking 30mg of dbol during weeks 1-4...i wore my hair semi long all summer, and towards the end of the cycle i noticed a lot of hair on my hands every time i washed my hair n the shower...and then when i got a hair cut....DAMN. WHERE THE **** DID ALL MY HAIR GO? haha
You should try superdrol it's pretty harsh(not much more so than Methyl XT) But very easy on the hair line.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mxt was nowhere near as harsh as superdrol imo. mxt i had like no sides at all

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
mxt was nowhere near as harsh as superdrol imo. mxt i had like no sides at all
I agree. The compound was nearly side free for me as well (60mg), but PCT was a different story.

A SERM is a must with this one guys.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
is this the only product that is out for this compound? any other clones or anything?

Soad

Soad

Awards
I also have a bottle of this on hand had it for awhile i dont no if ima use it.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I have like 3 or 4 bottles. I just am not sure about it, especially if a SERM should be on-hand.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
idk maybe i had a bad batch or something, im not sure. EST is a little shady in that aspect.