HELP NEEDED!!! Quick Responses...How Fast Does M-Drol Shut U Down, And Will This Work

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I've been reading, doing my own research, and asking around...and i need ur help

Im 5' 9" 202 12% Body Fat
27 Y.O.

Tell me what you think of this Cycle...

The main goal of this cycle is maybe put on 5 - 8 lbs LBM, but i also want to lose at least 5 - 8 Lbs of fat. But I want to gain some strength as well.

Stats:

18 Inch Arms
31 Inch Waist
48 Inch Chest

So what im looking for is 200 - 205 Lbs at 8 - 9% body fat.

I feel this is very realistic, because i eat very healthy and I won't be Drinking......Im a Wino so Its a big thing

The Only Thing im really concerned about is Week 2 & 3 With the M-Drol.

Will it shut me down for using it only for 2 weeks, because if thats the case I want strength in the beggining, but is it worth it because i dont think the H-drol and Epi will shut my test production off.

So what im asking is take M-drol and hope my system doesnt shut down, and take H-drol and Epi for another 4 weeks and hope for the best ORRRR

Get rid of the M-Drol, and just enjoy ur system the way it is, cause im only using 28 pills anyway, or knock it down to 10mgs???? just for a lil saucy taste of love

Anything You guys Suggest to take instead of M-Drol to Get my strength up fast that wont shut down my system???

Thanx Below is the Cycle Im Going To Do..
Using Competitive Edge Labs Products (H & M-Drol, Cycle Assist, and PCT Assist) and IBE (Epistane)

Week 1: Cycle Assist
Week 2: Cycle Assist, 50 Mgs Hdrol, 20 Mgs Mdrol
Week 3: Cycle Assist, 75 Mgs Hdrol, 20 Mgs Mdrol
Week 4 - 5: Cycle Assist, 75 Mgs Hdrol, 30 Mgs Epistane
Week 6 - 7: Cycle Assist, 75 Mgs Hdrol, 40 Mgs Epistane, Clenbuterol 80Mcgs
Week 8 - 9: PCT Assist, Clenbuterol 80 Mcgs, 40 Mgs Nolva
Week 10 - 11: PCT Assist, Clenbuterol 80 Mcgs, 20 Mgs Novla

Start Jan 1 End March 18th

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
the 3 weeks of M-drol wont be any worse than the h-drol and the epi for the longer periods of time.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
I Just Want To Lean Up..Like..Whoooooaaaa

So How Bout this...Lean, Lean, Lean, Lean

Week 1: Cycle Assist
Week 2: Cycle Assist, 50 Mgs Hdrol
Week 3: Cycle Assist, 75 Mgs Hdrol
Week 4 - 5: Cycle Assist, 75 Mgs Hdrol, 30 Mgs Epistane
Week 6 - 7: Cycle Assist, 75 Mgs Hdrol, 40 Mgs Epistane, Clenbuterol 80Mcgs
Week 8 - 9: PCT Assist, Clenbuterol 80 Mcgs, 40 Mgs Nolva
Week 10 - 11: PCT Assist, Clenbuterol 80 Mcgs, 20 Mgs Novla

Start Jan 2 End March 19th

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
clen is best used 2 on 2 off. i find after 2 weeks i stop getting the good effects and just get some bad cramping and dehydrating.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
Dude those are seven weeks of dry Methyls..
I'd pre-load my cycle support for two weeks to prepare for that 7 weeks run, plus I'd pre-load cissus and down 8000mgs a day of fish oil..
your joints will be thanking you in week 6 and 7.
Why not run the Nolva 20/20/10/10 instead of just two weeks?

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...i am worried about my joints a lil but i already take in 10 grams of omega 3,6,9 already

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
If your only looking for a few pounds and to get leaner why not do sustanon or anavar. I think three methyls is stupid and i dont think m-drol or halodrol will lean you out.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
ummm

why not do sustanon? oOOoOOoOO Sustanon will bloat me buddy, maybe anavar.....but sustanon?????

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
why not do sustanon? oOOoOOoOO Sustanon will bloat me buddy, maybe anavar.....but sustanon?????
I think that maybe why he mentione Sust was that he was implying that you should run Test as a base and Anavar alone may mess with your libido. A lot of people run Test Prop to avoid bloat, for me personally, I didn't notice any bloat on any Test ester or without an ester (suspension). I personally dont have much use for Prop or Sust but then again I'm on TRT so I have Test in my system at all times. Perhaps run a TRT dose with the Anavar.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
no more mdrol

Ok...No More M-Drol...Done.......

I know ill be running to 2 Methyls and i want dry and lean gains..i dont want no water

I will be drinking 1 1/2 gallon of h20 a day, and taking a lot of supplements...my diet will be on point

40/40/20 ....3500 Cals......350 Protein, 350 Carbs, 80 Fat

I think its a Great Cycle..any other advice?????????