Dostinex and progesterone activity

blind12

blind12

Awards
Is there any substance to the claims that Dostinex counters the progesterone activity of nandrolones ?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
it blocks prolatcin, and when coupled with an AI it will prevent gyno from nandrolones, tren may need a higher dose than deca tho.

blind12

blind12

Awards
But it doesn't do anything about progesterone activity ? Progesterone activity is a mighty shutdown initiator.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea deca or tren will shut you down, but so will anything else.

blind12

blind12

Awards
yea deca or tren will shut you down, but so will anything else.
Not if you block all the mechanisms. But I don't know if there is a way to block this mechanism. Someone said that Dostinex does... but does it really ?

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
That's strange. I have been on 2X day bio-identical Progesterone cream because it reduces my Estrogen and inversely ups my testosterone. It gives me quite a boost in the gym and as a result, to my libido as well. It's nice that these two actions have also reduced my BPH and are excellent for preventing prostate cancer. Because of this I am very confused by your above Progesterone comments about shutdown.:think:

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
hes talking about androgens man like tren or deca. and to the OP you could block all you want and think it wont shut you down but your mislead.

blind12

blind12

Awards
That's strange. I have been on 2X day bio-identical Progesterone cream because it reduces my Estrogen and inversely ups my testosterone. It gives me quite a boost in the gym and as a result, to my libido as well. It's nice that these two actions have also reduced my BPH and are excellent for preventing prostate cancer. Because of this I am very confused by your above Progesterone comments about shutdown.:think:
Are you sure it's Progesterone and not DHT that you're using :think:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KingAnt Anabolics 8
AntM1564 Anabolics 13
italianboi949 Anabolics 4
skeyediver Cycle Logs 8
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2