Constructive criticism on my n00b stack wanted!

willwes

willwes

Awards
Hello all, brand new here (very 1st post) and I'm looking for some solid advice on what you guys think of this stack. Been trying to research as much as I could while sifting thru all the BS comments and remarks. FYI- Been training serously again since early June 08. Ran a 28 day cycle of AST's 19-NOR 3-ANDRO that I found in my garage back in May along with a bottle of Powerfull, CE2 Ethyl Ester, and Isopure Isolate. (The andro worked like a charm too for being 4 years old!) Trying to maintain macros of 45% p, 35% c, and 20% f. Basal is about 2650 or so, I'm shooting for 750-1000 cal above that. Been using Michi's ladder for Nutrition choices and pretty much staying in the top 3 tiers. Working out 5 on and 2 off and 4 on 3 off for the last 6 months doing resistance, bodywieght, and plyometrics. Anyway, your help is appreciated on this stack I was contemplating becasue I apparently put this in the supplement forum whic hwas the wrong forum I guess... Let me know your thoughts. Thanks guys!

PRE-LOAD WEEK
· Liver support 30 mg/d
· P-5-P B6 complex 50 mg/d
· Men’s Multivitamin 1/d

WEEK 1

· Liver support 30 mg/d
· Epistane 10/10/10/20/20 mg/d
· Whey Isolate 104g protien@100 mg/d

WEEK 2

· Liver support 30 mg/d
· Epistane 20 mg/d
· P-5-P B6 complex 50 mg/d

WEEK 3

· Liver support 30 mg/d
· Epistane 30 mg/d
· P-5-P B6 complex 100 mg/d

WEEK 4

· Liver support 30 mg/d
· Epistane 40 mg/d
· MRI CE2 4/d

WEEK 5

· Liver support 30 mg/d
· M-Drol 10/10/10/20/20 md/d
· MRI CE2 4/d

WEEK 6

· Liver support 30 mg/d
· M-Drol 20 mg/d
· MRI CE2 4/d

WEEK 7

· Liver support 30 mg/d
· M-Drol 20 mg/d
· MRI CE2 4/d

WEEK 8

· Liver support 30 mg/d
· M-Drol 20 mg/d
· MRI CE2 4/d

WEEK 9

· Liver support 30 mg/d
· Novadex XT 120 mg/d
· MRI CE2 4/d

WEEK 10

· Liver support 30 mg/d
· Novadex XT 120 mg/d
· MRI CE2 4/d

WEEK 11

· Liver support 30 mg/d
· Novadex XT 120 mg/d
· MRI CE2 4/d

WEEK 12

· Liver support 30 mg/d
· Novadex XT 120 mg/d
· MRI CE2 4/d

Gonna waitfor 30 days, then run a cycle of Jungle Warfare (Would you stack the JW with LG's M1-D along with a Liver support product? Just asking becasue there's a bottle of this in the Kitchen along with a sample bottle of Liquid Masterdrol and I never did it because LG doesn't give you enough product for a full cycle). Will also resume the Whey Isolate, CE2, and maybe Inhibit-e with a bottle of Arson to lean down a little. I'm a n00b to this site so please don't slam my thread too hard. If it looks good, thanks in advance. I feel like there's something I'm missing so again, thanks for your help guys.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Been training seriously for half a year and already ran a cycle. What are your stats? This is a relatively hardcore cycle, you should run solos on Epi & Superdrol before running this. You should also realize that 8 weeks of orals is a lot not just on your liver but it affects cholesterol, blood pressure etc. What I am saying is unless you are very comfortable knowing how your body responds to these compounds, you should have a more complete support supplement array.

WHen i did Epi/SD I ran it like this:
Epi 20/30/30/40
SD 00/00/00/10/20/20/30
Which is basically like your but this incorporates a bridge and is only 7 weeks.

Now i have other questions to ask first, what is the liver support, 30mg/day of what... And men's multivitamin stuff like that you don't need to list, it's assumed that everyone takes the basics. And stuff like creatine, it's not even necessary on cycle.

Diet sounds good, post sounds like you know what you're talking about but i have to ask, if you're just doing this for plyometrics and light weight resistance, why the **** run 8 weeks of hardcore oral steroids? If you want to get bigger, you should do freeweights, pretty heavy freeweights... Anyway i'm not sure what you meant by "resistance" i hope you are lifting weights, or else this will be largely a waste.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
You been training for six months and have already ran one cycle in that time? What are your stats and age?

willwes

willwes

Awards
Unreal, I was kicking around a generic LS from Vitamin Shoppe but the more I think about it, the more I want to run CEL's cycle assist because I've heard it's a more comprehensive support supp. Stats are 37, Height 6'1", 241 lbs, 26.4% BF (that's what marriage and kids does to ya!) And FFMedic, what I said was I statred training seriously again after about two years of off and on training. You know, the old "summers coming, better start lifting" type of training instead of " i need a permanent lifestyle change" type of training. And by resistance I mean resistance bands. I'm limited on space and time so it was the best choice for me. I'm not trying to compete as a professional, I just want my football body back. And the complex that I live in has 24/7 access to a free gym facility. I know I'll probably have to bump up to freeweights eventually, just wanted to try a different method first. Thank you both for your positive feedback! Happy New Year guys.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
number one: you will get the best out of these supplements when you know BODYBUILDING like the back of your hand. that takes years of expereince in training, and dieting HARD.

number two: for a first cycle, forget about m-drol. just stick to epistane or h-drol.

you need more expereince.

willwes

willwes

Awards
Yea, I deleted the M-drol out of my cycle and shortened it to 8wks total. 4 on, 4 off. Gonna run a solo of Epi as Ibanez suggested and run Ethyl Ester in the off cycle as Unreal suggested and I'll just save the others for a spring or summer cycle. Thanks again for your input guys.