HDROL and low dose EPISTANE

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if I cycled
Hdrol for a month at 2 pills a day and threw in some epistane 10mg aday for a moth would be a good stack and not too harsh on the liver using cycle support and pct?

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
So my cycle would look like this:
Hdrol: 50/50/50/50
Epistane: 10/10/10/10

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i did 50/50/50/50 for hdrol and 30/30/30/30 for epi, and i threw in some clen! 12 pounds in 4 weeks i lost , and i looked gooooooooood

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
waist of money

both compounds are mild and just as expensive as something stronger and you'll have to buy two bottles. it's a stupid cylce IMO. it has no logic to stack these hormones.

why not go for something a little stronger and just run it solo so you won't have to buy two bottles?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
waist of money

both compounds are mild and just as expensive as something stronger and you'll have to buy two bottles. it's a stupid cylce IMO. it has no logic to stack these hormones.

why not go for something a little stronger and just run it solo so you won't have to buy two bottles?
i disagree, it all depends on your goal.

yes both compounds are mild but they will result in recomposition strength and mild suppression.

there is logic behind it. some people dont want to run mdrol for 5 weeks and trenadrol for 9 weeks.

what he has lined up may be perfect for his goals. dont knock it to you hear his goals and prior hormone history

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
and actually they are cheap. They are cheaper than your plain jain supplement like a preworkout supp ect.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
so your gonna run both together in one month time? like h-rol in the morning and epi in the afternoon?

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
might need a little something for your joints - fish oil, cissus or whatever you want. 'epi made my joints dry after a couple of weeks....and hdrol is very dry too.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
I wanna gain 10 pounds of lean muscle.
epi and hdrol throughout the day together not epi in morning and hdrol in evening.
hdrol 25am 25 pm
Epi 10 am.
Or maybe i could do hdrol at 25 at 8am
hdrol 25 at noon and epi at 6pm.
Hows that sound??

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
I ran epi before for 3 weeks..gained 5 pounds. my joints were sore even with a **** load of fish oils

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i disagree, it all depends on your goal.

yes both compounds are mild but they will result in recomposition strength and mild suppression.

there is logic behind it. some people dont want to run mdrol for 5 weeks and trenadrol for 9 weeks.

what he has lined up may be perfect for his goals. dont knock it to you hear his goals and prior hormone history
i'm not telling him to run mdrol
i just think it's pointless to run two mild ph's. why not just run h-drol solo at a higher dose?

i mean i would understand if one compound was dry and the other was wet but the two compounds are pretty similar.

and IMO, they work better when there's a constant supply in the blood (FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.....just an opinion here) so i separated doses about every 8 hours or according to their halflife. in this case, the half life of one is done while you take the other? just doesn't work as well that way in my experience.

hypothetically here, if Tbol's half life was 8 hours, you wouldn't take Tbol, and then 8 hours later take Anavar. that defeats the perpose. that's not how you cycle i'm sorry.

whatever though.
i don't know **** right?

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
its a good stack. im running havoc pulsed w/ hdrol right now. the two complement each other nicely so long as you keep your joint care in check. a 5 week cycle is plenty though b4 you start pct, as the two together are harsh on the liver. drink plenty of water (as always) and take your liver sups and you should be outstanding. ive ran this combo once b4 and ended up with +12 lbs lean muscle and down 3% bodyfat. its all about what your goals are. ibanez nobody is saying you dont know what your talking about just that if hes had good success w/ a certain compound why not just stick with it and adjust? this is all IMO though i appreciate everybodys oppinion and experience. :box: :cheers:

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Hdrols half life is 16 hours and epistanes half life is 6 hours.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
I would recommend what crazyfool405 did for his cycle. Up the dose on the epi
H-drol 50/50/50/50
Epi…..30/30/30/30

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
well, if you guys seem to really think that they compliment eachother well, well then, i guess i was wrong then.

did't know h-drol's half-life was 16 hours damn.

ok, my mistake then.
carry on.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
haha
hey i've never taken h-drol so...
but i just thought that it would pretty much be the same more or less as havoc. guess not

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
here are my thoughts...

debating the merits of each compound is a mute point. i will however, agree with ibanez that you should choose one. personally speaking, i would run the hdrol for a minimum of 5 weeks (takes 3 weeks to kick in). there is plenty of 411 regarding longer cycles/high dosages.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
here are my thoughts...

debating the merits of each compound is a mute point. i will however, agree with ibanez that you should choose one. personally speaking, i would run the hdrol for a minimum of 5 weeks (takes 3 weeks to kick in). there is plenty of 411 regarding longer cycles/high dosages.
Just curious as to why u guys who take DS decide to cut them off in a month? IMO and from experience from using AAS I run Dbol for 6 weeks and I make better gains then if I would shut it off in 4 weeks. When I run Anavar I run it no less than 10 weeks. I have had everything checked a few weeks later and everything was back to normal. Liver toxicicty esp wwith anavar is way over-rated. In fact, like I mentioned in another post, Anavar was used medically to treat people with advanced stages of liver disease at 60-80mgsED for extended period of times. However, with the more toxic compounds like Dbol and Anadrol I wouldn't recommend going over 6 weeks unless your dose was way low, which then would be pointless IMO.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea hdrol is best ran for 5 weeks, if i were to do that cycle over i woulda done 5 weeks of each, increasing the hdrol and keeping epi the same throughout,

it seemed as though he was set on 4 weeks, plus hell need another bottle if he wanted to increase the dose or run it an extra week.

wilsmash4food

wilsmash4food

Awards
in my experience anything over 5 or 6 weeks with a DS like havoc or hdrol my joints were absolutely brutal after that..just couldnt stand the constant pain anymore, and also the gains kindove leveled off too. probly just my body telling me when its had enough. they both "start working" early for me too...havoc after only a few days and hdrol before the week and a half mark. i reckon im wierd though as i always respond well to short cycles and short PCT...again probly just my body

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to why u guys who take DS decide to cut them off in a month?
your question appears rhetorical, but here goes. the general recommendation to keep oral cycles shorter, that is, in comparison to injectables is due to side effects [BP, toxicity and lipids (to name a few)].

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Hdrol 50/50/50/50/50/50 Epi 0/0/30/30/30/30 PCT-Torm 120 for 2 days then 60 for 4 days, 30 for 2 weeks. keep the cals up for the first 2-3 weeks of PCT and add clen if you want to.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
i am on hdrol and epi right now...along with 500mg sustanon w/ hcg and an AI. nice combo...no discernible sides except the slightly achey joints (expected, with virtually no estrogen floating around), slight brain fog (ditto) and elevated BP (unavoidable for me on cycles)...on the plus side, i am freaking jacked; my forearms are like topo maps, no water/bloat, libido is nuts....all around excellent.

i only combined the orals because i had them around and i dont like to waste cycles, so i throw lots of anabolics in to make sure i grow.

funny thing - i went to the hospital for an unrelated incident after about 3 weeks on epi, and got bloodwork done...get this - my liver values were 100% fine...top of the range, but still in it. i was very surprised.