Clen and hypothyroid?

prdelka

Awards
Hi, im on anavar 15mg, i would like add clen, but I am hypothyroid and have to take every day 200mcg synthroid. does clen affect thyroid somehow?

thx

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
anavar or other AAS will lower binding protein for T3 and T4, making their 1/2 life really short, so that will affect your metabolism somewhat. Normal people using AAS dont become hypo or hyper though.

clen and other beta agonist will probably lower TSH, someone correct me wrong. but i do know it will affect thyroid.

so you have two compounds that will probably affect your thyroid that is already not functioning well. Your doctor will not be happy about that.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anavar or other AAS will lower binding protein for T3 and T4, making their 1/2 life really short, so that will affect your metabolism somewhat. Normal people using AAS dont become hypo or hyper though.

clen and other beta agonist will probably lower TSH, someone correct me wrong. but i do know it will affect thyroid.

so you have two compounds that will probably affect your thyroid that is already not functioning well. Your doctor will not be happy about that.

i was hyperthyroid and high IGF1 before my pplex mdrol bridge,

blood work on it came back low IGF1 and hypo thyroid, i was really confused about it, and i wonder how these compounds dont put on more fat when it lowers your metabolism along with you raised caloric intake.

clen supposedly helps with the thyroid, but 200mcg of synthroid is a lot, why not ask for armour thyroid?