fatburner while taking a ph to cut?
- 12-24-2008, 01:14 PM
- 12-24-2008, 02:44 PM
watch ur blood pressure if there are stims in it, but other than that i see no harm. DCP is a great non-stim fatburner to run alongside designers
12-24-2008, 02:55 PM
DCP with Mitotropin looks like a sick stack!!!! Run it with a non methylated steroid just so you can run it longer and not get the catabolic effects from the mitotropin, but watch your BP
12-24-2008, 07:14 PM
12-24-2008, 09:41 PM
How about if it's not a fatburner, but more like a nutrient partioner like ALA, P-Slin and so?
And would Sesame Oil fall under the stims category as well?
12-24-2008, 10:16 PM
What PH are you using? SesaThin is not a stimulant and will help to add to the nutrient repartitioning from the PH.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
12-24-2008, 10:25 PM
I'm not using any at the moment, but am looking to run another cycle in the near future, as soon as I'm done with my cut period.
Probably something mild in the likes of 3-AD or Epistane, and I've always used 4 - 6 Sesamin Oil caps a day along with my normal ALA, VS-10, Chromium Picolinate. And since they've been a great help to maintain my weight at levels I want I wondered if it was ok to keep running them as I start off again with PHs
12-25-2008, 12:28 AM
12-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Monte_Cristo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-13-2017, 04:23 PM
- By jmlaheta1976 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-10-2016, 10:46 AM
- By nattydisaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-17-2011, 07:19 AM
- By JeffDM5 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 04-16-2008, 09:42 PM
- By BigChuckles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-06-2006, 09:47 AM