Here goes another one

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys its been a while since i logged and this is my intentions on my next one!!!

starting january 5th!!
Week1- EQT2- 3 caps
Week2- EQT2- 3 caps Trenadrol- 2 caps Test E 500mg
Week3- EQT2- 3 caps Trenadrol- 2 caps Test E 500mg
Week4- Hdrol- 3 caps Trenadrol- 2 caps Test E 500mg
Week5- Hdrol- 3 caps Trenadrol-2 caps Test E 500mg
Week6- Hdrol- 3 caps Trenadrol 2 caps Test E 500mg
Week7- Trenadrol- 2 caps Test E 500mg
Week8-11- Test E 500mg.

im not to sure on the trenadrol dosing i may go up to 90 mg but i am not sure. if i do it will be on week 4-7.

im starting the EQT2 1 week before injects to kinda get the ball rolling, im gunna stay on the keto diet up till the inject and then go full blown Bulk. it should be really fun!! and im super excited

PCT will be Clomid and Adex, and the last few day aromasin. during the "washout" period ill be using .5mg Adex ED, and Primal Male EOD at 6 caps. PCT with clomid will start at day 10 after last injection.

100/100/50/50 for clomid
.5mg Adex EOD for the whole 4 weeks. and the last 3 days of PCT will be 10mg of aromasin.

Main goals of this cycle is to increase chest shoulder and Lat size. also a decent amount of weight gain. hoping A LOT coming from a keto (well modified)

ill of course have all my support supps and what not i just wanted to get the word out now that i will be starting a few days after new years!

thanks for your time.

happy holidays!!!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
doable, alot of compounds in there man, expect some serious sides and acne because your hormones are going to go haywire.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
doable, alot of compounds in there man, expect some serious sides and acne because your hormones are going to go haywire.

yea i got some dynacin. enough for 2 weeks, probably not enough if acnes becomes a problem, but i can get a DHT blocker and itll help with it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im thinking every other day during the washout period for ADEX instead of every day. but im undecided, ill probably run some on cycle.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
definitely an unconventional cycle. but it looks fine

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
definitely an unconventional cycle. but it looks fine

yea i know thats wats great about it lol. im not gunna do something you see everyone else do hahah not my style.

but thanks for the input!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats with the 7 weeks of test e?

i dont like the cycle at all personally.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
whats with the 7 weeks of test e?

i dont like the cycle at all personally.

i thought the exact same when i first read it. but crazy knows his **** so i re-read it and noticed its 10 weeks not 7.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i thought the exact same when i first read it. but crazy knows his **** so i re-read it and noticed its 10 weeks not 7.

i cannot wait to run this i wanna start today, but the girlfriend is still home for winter break, im starting the orals 1 week before she leaves, and the day she leaves, PIN!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man gunna be fun.

ill be coming off a keto diet, 50g protein 30g fat per meal, so all the carb i get are normally on a sunday night with 400mg of pslin and 1 cap glucose metabolic support (NOW) and wednesday , just a few carbs at nigh if i feel like it (well because the holidays) but im always using a GDA with those meals to keep insulin response low and me as close to ketosis as i can.

once i add in carbs i have a feeling im going to blow the **** up.

im expecting a lot of weight on this one. hopefull in my chest shoulders and lats lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
good **** crazy. i want to jump on my prop/tren cycle asap. but cant until i go back to school after break

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good **** crazy. i want to jump on my prop/tren cycle asap. but cant until i go back to school after break

my buddy had finiprop Test prop and Tren Ace 50/200mg per mL respectivly seemed a little odd to me i woulda thought it was tren enanth but it wasnt.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok i reread it i see its 10 weeks, sorry bout that.

which of these compounds have you ran before crazy?

B

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man, thats quite a cycle you got there, should be fun. Curious, where all you goin to pin? Good luck man.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
merry Xmas everyone and happy holidays!!!

in case yall are wonderin i got UGL gear i believe

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Looks like madness! I love it.

Im in.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Crazy, I'll follow along.

One suggestion about PCT is to lower the Clomid dose and extend the period it is run for. I dont see a need to exceed 50mg clomid ever (with the exception of the first day or so if you want). I would personally look to go something like 50/50/50/25/25, but JMO.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

One suggestion about PCT is to lower the Clomid dose and extend the period it is run for. I dont see a need to exceed 50mg clomid ever (with the exception of the first day or so if you want). I would personally look to go something like 50/50/50/25/25, but JMO.
Not doubting crazy for 1 second.

But I like the listed cloey dosing protocol also.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i like the 100mg dose, makes me feel amazing and kickstarts me immediatly. also its research chemical so potency may not be 100%. ive yet to use pharma grade pills soo i dont have anything to compare too.

but 100mg isnt unheard of for the first week, it was actually recommended my my doc to run it how i have it lol. also dave palumbo recommends 100mg for 3 weeks but i found that unecessary due to the research i have found that 50mg will work well too. i would just rather be safe with that dose, plus its more potent with no adverse effects on me presonally with floaters or emotional issues.

thanks for the input though!!!

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Definite will hop on this one for the ride. I could never keep that schedule with my current bust schedule...I'd miss dosages all over the place ...

Good luck, that's some cycle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Definite will hop on this one for the ride. I could never keep that schedule with my current bust schedule...I'd miss dosages all over the place ...

Good luck, that's some cycle.
i hear ya man its gunn be tough to keep with it, but all my doses for orals are done before 6 pm, mainly due to shutdown reasons (adopted it from pulsing) but i dont think that will matter once i hop on the test.

its really not that crazy. if you look at it its basically just Hdrol and Trenadrol. i think the EQT2 is throwing everyone off a bit. im mainly running it for the Hdrol not the M14ADD thats supposedly in it. but if the M14ADD is in it im counting on some quick strength from it. this way if is legit (M14ADD) it kicks in fast and before the test and if the M14ADD isnt legit then all compounds hit together(for the most part) and ill get some nice gains with recomp effect as well. and steady strength from the beginning and a little fast gains.

this is what im hoping,

my training is a little bit akward, ill pick 2 main exercises and 1 or 2 intermediate exercises (except for back and legs)
so for back its 2 main exercises for width and 1 main one for thickness
legs its 2 main lifts (compound) and one for hamsting isolation

for example.

shoulders:
Main exercises are 2 of the 3:military DB press, Military Barbell press, Machine Military Press

and the intermediats would be 2 of the 3: bent over lateral raise, Lateral Raise, up right row to front then back press

All main lifts will go up in weight, till i reach the 6-8 rep range, then drop the weight to a 20 rep set.

then ill do 2 of 3 intermediates keeping the weight the same for 10-15 reps and 3 sets.

so it will look like this

Main lift 1: DB military press
Intermediate 1: URR to front and back press
Intermediate 2: Lateral Raise
Main Lift 2: Machine shoulder press.

chest only has one intermediate (fly or cable crossover unilateral), arms have no intermediate (unless i break up exercises up with some sort of forearm exercise)

kinda of confusing but ive been trying new things recently and i aquired 2 new stretch marks!!! so im growing from it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have used training very similiar to that for awhile now. i like it but i still throw in some different principles.

you mentioned floaters while talkin about clomid sides, what do you mean by that?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have used training very similiar to that for awhile now. i like it but i still throw in some different principles.

you mentioned floaters while talkin about clomid sides, what do you mean by that?
well ive never had them while taking clomid, but others have.

it has something to do with vision being blurry, especially upon waking.

as for the training, it seems to be working well. but its not always the same.

ill always do some DC stretching at the end of all of it thoguh.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is your split?
mine has been
chest bi 4arm
back trap calve
delt trap tri
quad ham calve
abs once or twice a week. rest days when and where i see fit.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is your split?
mine has been
chest bi 4arm
back trap calve
delt trap tri
quad ham calve
abs once or twice a week. rest days when and where i see fit.

Chest monday
Back shoulders tuesday
off wednesday
Arms thursday
Legs friday
off saturday
off sunday

sometimes i switch my off day to thursday and hit arms wednesday.

with back every other week i do deadlifts. and the weeks i dont do it i do rows (i have a bad back, and i feel that this is the best way for it to not hurt)

legs today went well,

leg press about 7 sets, but only 2 working sets, 900 for 10 (maybe cheated on one or 2) hard reps and 630 for 20 reps.

then i did 3 sets lunges (1 working set) with 50pound dumbells each hand.

then stretched,

then i did hamcurls 3-4 sets 1 working set 100 pounds for 6 reps held for 20 seconds then stretched,

skipped calves i could barely walk, then i rode the bike for lik 5-10 min to flush out some lactic acid.

bout to have my 50g whey and PB shake!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chest monday
Back shoulders tuesday
off wednesday
Arms thursday
Legs friday
off saturday
off sunday

sometimes i switch my off day to thursday and hit arms wednesday.

with back every other week i do deadlifts. and the weeks i dont do it i do rows (i have a bad back, and i feel that this is the best way for it to not hurt)

legs today went well,

leg press about 7 sets, but only 2 working sets, 900 for 10 (maybe cheated on one or 2) hard reps and 630 for 20 reps.

then i did 3 sets lunges (1 working set) with 50pound dumbells each hand.

then stretched,

then i did hamcurls 3-4 sets 1 working set 100 pounds for 6 reps held for 20 seconds then stretched,

skipped calves i could barely walk, then i rode the bike for lik 5-10 min to flush out some lactic acid.

bout to have my 50g whey and PB shake!

mad sore today!!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep giving it hell bro.:head:
hell yea i cant wait to start, JAN 4th is the day, i changed my mind, ill start on the sunday with my cheat meal, and then continue on my keto for maybe 1 more week then go all out bulk,

50g pro 30g carb 30g fat (give or take, ill just make sure protein is perfect and ill adjuct carbs accordingly,) i wonder how much im going to rebound from this diet as far as weight is concerned.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok just got my blood work back, my liver enzymes still a tad elevated, but i expected that the day after legs,

my test is 244, which is NOT GOOD. when i return back to him im going to ask for some hCG. and ill run that during my washout period.

and i may stay on the test longer then what i stated, who knows.

New PCT

Clomid 100mg for 3 weeks then 50mg for 2 weeks. adex EOD .5 mg

i need to make sure i come back strong becuase my test levels are half what they were before cycle (pplex/mdrol). which was a very big surprise. im still horny as well. so who knows.

**** im pissed though. Total test is low. im definetly going to get me a script.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my buddy had finiprop Test prop and Tren Ace 50/200mg per mL respectivly seemed a little odd to me i woulda thought it was tren enanth but it wasnt.
tren ace at 200mg/ml sounds painful doesn't it? what is the ba content on that?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
ok just got my blood work back, my liver enzymes still a tad elevated, but i expected that the day after legs,

my test is 244, which is NOT GOOD. when i return back to him im going to ask for some hCG. and ill run that during my washout period.

and i may stay on the test longer then what i stated, who knows.

New PCT

Clomid 100mg for 3 weeks then 50mg for 2 weeks. adex EOD .5 mg

i need to make sure i come back strong becuase my test levels are half what they were before cycle (pplex/mdrol). which was a very big surprise. im still horny as well. so who knows.

**** im pissed though. Total test is low. im definetly going to get me a script.

how long was the SD/PP cycle?
What was pct protocol and duration.
Any contributing factors that may have effected blood panel.
What time was blood sample taken?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long was the SD/PP cycle?
What was pct protocol and duration.
Any contributing factors that may have effected blood panel.
What time was blood sample taken?
blood taken mid Day

Pct was 4 weeks 100/50/50/50 clomid and Adex.5mg EOD basically .

length of cycle was about 6.5-7 weeks.

blood drawn dec 6th, PCT ended on i believe the 27th. of oct.

i also have been taking dymatize Z-force the 4 weeks prior to the blood test along with the night before.

Test was not fasted.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
blood taken mid Day

Pct was 4 weeks 100/50/50/50 clomid and Adex.5mg EOD basically .

length of cycle was about 6.5-7 weeks.

blood drawn dec 6th, PCT ended on i believe the 27th. of oct.

i also have been taking dymatize Z-force the 4 weeks prior to the blood test along with the night before.

Test was not fasted.
Blood panel prior to this cycle, what were those numbers.

Any special factors with this one? Were you all natural a couple weeks before that panel?

What was your age again?

sorry so many questions.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Blood panel prior to this cycle, what were those numbers.

Any special factors with this one? Were you all natural a couple weeks before that panel?

What was your age again?

sorry so many questions.

Prior to the cycle my test was 504, and was natural since april and started the cycle september.

Test levels on cycle were like 10 or something ( i gotta check but they were very low) prolactin got elevated a little and estradiol dropped from 28 to 21 (while on cycle)

those are my numbers, cholesterol all went back to normal, liver enzymes not exactly back to normal, but i didnt expect them to be after a hard leg workout the day before.

i may up the dose on hdrol and run orals for a little less time but at a higher dose.:think:

but those are my numbers. maybe i should rethink the source?? who knows, but there have been many successful ones from them, maybe it was a potency issue.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
o and to everyone whos reading,

im starting my preloading today for most of my supps.

S

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
wa wa wee wa. the first 3 weeks look crazy on paper but yea, you're absolutely right it aint that wild in actuality. what i'm curious about is if that eqt2 does really contain the m14. looks cool, i'll be following along.
good luck.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wa wa wee wa. the first 3 weeks look crazy on paper but yea, you're absolutely right it aint that wild in actuality. what i'm curious about is if that eqt2 does really contain the m14. looks cool, i'll be following along.
good luck.
me too which is why im dosing them at 3 caps which would give me 60mg of legit hdrol incase the m14add turns out to be bunk

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tren ace at 200mg/ml sounds painful doesn't it? what is the ba content on that?

i have no idea, i didnt ask questions my buddy just wanted to know what he should do. so i helped him lol

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i think its 50mg tren and 200mg prop, i dont think its the other way around. i dont see why anyone would go over 800mg a week on tren unless they just love side effects.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think its 50mg tren and 200mg prop, i dont think its the other way around. i dont see why anyone would go over 800mg a week on tren unless they just love side effects.

dude thats what i thought but it wasnt wat the label said, unless it was labeled wrong, or i read it wrong, but most likely not.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long after first inject do you start feeling the test, as far as libido and what not?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
personally i didnt really feel sh1t until the end of week 4.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
libido starts shooting up around week 2 for me. strength and pumps come week 3. i start to balloon up around week 4.