A rather strange idea I had.

Mr Barlow

Awards
I was planning a week epi pulse in around april the plan for that was basically to start at 10 and go up to 30 between weeks 1-4 pulsing M,W,F. Anyway I though of a rather strange idea the othe day and was wondering what everyone thought of it its a rather strange dosing plan basically a cycle in the middle of a pulse

Week 1:
M-Epistane 10mg (testing tolerance)
W-Epistane 20mg
F-Epistane 20mg
Week2: (heres the strange idea run it as ifs its a normal cycle (but not long enough to cause anything more than minimal shutdown)
M-30mg
T-20mg
W-30mg
Th-20mg
F- 30mg
Then run sustain aplha over this weekend on top of normal supps.
week3: (back pulsing now)
M-30mg
W-30mg
F-30mg
week4: (still pulsing (if no shutdown or bad sides might take doses higher)
M-30mg (possibly up to 40mg)
W-30mg (possibly up to 40mg)
F-30mg

What does everyone think of the idea? I would be using cycle support the whole time, stoked on off days and was thinking of running sustain alpha after the mild cycle to get things recovered so I could get back into the pulse. If any wants to know why i am considering such a weird protocall, I dont really wanna run a cycle I prefer the pulsing idea but I was thinking of the mild cycle on week 2 to try and eradicate some old gyno.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i honestly never got nearly as good results from pulsing that i got from just doing a streight cycle.

however, i do believe that prolonging a cycle safely can help you keep gains post cycle

so if you get good gains from pulsing, chances are, if everything is in check, you're more likely to keep gains.

i don't know, try it out. but i would never pulse again.

let me ask you this, why pulse?
epistane is fairly mild on the liver

i ran an 8 week cycle of epi a couple of months ago. i did

week 1 - 30mg
2 - 30mg
3 - 30mg
4 - 40mg
5 - 40mg
6 - 50mg
7 - 50mg
8 - 60mg

no liver support
nothing for blood pressure

little to no shutdown
little to no side effects
gained about 6lbs

for post cycle thearapy, i did

clomid
50/50 (2 weeks)

all in all, this was A LOT of pills. it really wasn't worth all the money spending on epi bottles for the gains i got.

if you're worried about your liver, do 4 weeks of epi and bridge into a non-methylated compound.

and honestly, i would recommend h-drol if you want something mild that will still give you decent gains with low side effects.

i gained 19lbs on my s-drol/trenadrol cycle though. that's a different story.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
i ran an 8 week cycle of epi a couple of months ago. i did

week 1 - 30mg
2 - 30mg
3 - 30mg
4 - 40mg
5 - 40mg
6 - 50mg
7 - 50mg
8 - 60mg

no liver support
nothing for blood pressure

little to no shutdown
little to no side effects
gained about 6lbs
8 weeks and only 6 pounds? That seems odd.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
it's such a mild PH

i'm a very experienced bodybuilder and if anybody claims they gained 15lbs from havoc, that bullshit.

it's because they upped their calories/carbs and gained some water rentention/fat along with it.

but 15lbs of actual lean mass off havoc? i don't think so. some people don't even gain that much off the REAL ****.

superdrol is a different story though............
that stuff shocked me. crazy