Started Epistane/DHEA cycle

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else tried these two together yet?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Yes, 100mg DHEA per day split 2am & 2pm.
Ran Havoc 20/30/40/40 and had very good gains. I added MMV2 for the last 2 weeks on cycle pre-workout 4 pills.
PCT was Nolva 20/20/10/10 and Post Cycle Support 2 caps am & 2 caps pm starting week 2 of PCT. I had great gains but Havoc shut me down, even with the DHEA. My testes didn't shrink as much but I had extended libido issues. I'm feelin' better each day. Maybe throwin' in some Tribulus while on cycle could help keep your libido up a bit. Good luck, it's a great cycle . Cheers and Happy Holidays!:head:

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
ahh very insightful info, thanks. I am running something similiar with the substance but using Torem for PCT. What was "very good" gains for you? This is my first time with Epistane as i've only used H-drol in the past with very good results(15pds). I was considering running 200mg DHEA with 20/30/30/30/30 for the Epistane. Do you think 200mg would be overkill?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
ahh very insightful info, thanks. I am running something similiar with the substance but using Torem for PCT. What was "very good" gains for you? This is my first time with Epistane as i've only used H-drol in the past with very good results(15pds). I was considering running 200mg DHEA with 20/30/30/30/30 for the Epistane. Do you think 200mg would be overkill?
Yes, 200mg is too much. You won't need more than 100. I've seen guys go 125mg but I was good with 100. My bench max was around 225lbs. before cycle and I'm benching 260 no problem. I could do 225lbs once and now I can rep it out for 7. Mostly strength gains. I added about 10bs. but strength was fantastic.

boo99

boo99

Awards
heya.

there is a great long informative post about this at bodybuliding.com in the forums:)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
DHEA, hmmm never thought about adding that into a cycle like that.... sub'd

Best of luck

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't planning on doing a log about this but im on my 5th day of this right now. Started at 202 in the morning (naked ;)) and this morning I woke up to 209. BF is about the same, have been lifting EXTREMELY hard and eating my ass off. Aim for between 450-500g of protein per day, I dont add up my Cal's but with that much protein im guessing im taking in around 5000. This is my first time using epistane so it's hard for me to say how much the DHEA is helping out the Epistane. I can tell you my workout's have been excellent since day 3, I feel like a wild animal in the gym. Also.. I had a small ammount of chest fat that disappeared over night between day 2 and 3. It almost scared me how my chest because rock hard,thank you Epistane!! :head:

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
heya.

there is a great long informative post about this at bodybuliding.com in the forums:)
There are so many tools on that forum, it's hard for me to read on it, but I will check it out, thanks!

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't planning on doing a log about this but im on my 5th day of this right now. Started at 202 in the morning (naked ;)) and this morning I woke up to 209. BF is about the same, have been lifting EXTREMELY hard and eating my ass off. Aim for between 450-500g of protein per day, I dont add up my Cal's but with that much protein im guessing im taking in around 5000. This is my first time using epistane so it's hard for me to say how much the DHEA is helping out the Epistane. I can tell you my workout's have been excellent since day 3, I feel like a wild animal in the gym. Also.. I had a small ammount of chest fat that disappeared over night between day 2 and 3. It almost scared me how my chest because rock hard,thank you Epistane!! :head:
The DHEA will help you keep your libido a bit longer and help prevent testicular shrinkage. I've heard it could help your cycle a bit but it will not hurt it at all. It's mainly a great support supp to go along with the Epi. Remember, be patient. That Monday of your 3rd week ON you'll have gains for certain. Go for more reps as oppsed to jacking up the weight too much to prevent injury. Trust me, you'll want to jack up the weight. You keep your diet up and you'll see very nice gains. Cheers and happy holidays and new year and all that sh*t!!:thumbsup:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I may have to try this with Phera.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
keep us updated!! ... finally reached a week on mine.. Feeling well. Lifts are going up and no sides as of now. :bb3:

opperater79

opperater79

Awards
running spawn...

I am planning on doing a spawn cycle here in a few weeks. It is a stack of epistane, and tren. I am trying to find something to run with it for libido. Would DHEA be something i could take with spawn?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on doing a spawn cycle here in a few weeks. It is a stack of epistane, and tren. I am trying to find something to run with it for libido. Would DHEA be something i could take with spawn?
YES. 100MG A DAY. 50MG IN AM AND 50 PM.