Which is more powerful(better results)?

• American Cellular Labs - Tren Extreme

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Cellucor - P6 Black

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

NorCalBear

Awards
Which one would you prefer,or which one has personally showed you better results? Please if you haven't used them both or at least one of them just keep your opinion to yourself. Well, I guess I shouldn't say that because also if your familiar with the compounds you can probably pick out which one is gonna be better and give me more results.

Thanks in Advance!

NorCalBear

Awards
I'm really torn between the two,so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I have taken tren extreme with excellent results. 12 lean lbs of muscle in 4 weeks. Keep in mind that this is a powerfull designer steroid, while p6 black is not. It looks to be a tribulus product which may provide a slight test boost but nothing compared to tren. I would recommend tren but you beter have all of your support supps and a solid pct in place. This is an anabolic steroid, your natural test production will be shutdown.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yep. tren leaned me out - 1% body fat, and gained 6 lbs of muscle in just over 3 weeks.

NorCalBear

Awards
I think your looking into p6 RED, which is the weak version. P6 Black isn't on there site anymore due to the ban of Tren..because it has tren in it at a dosage of about 18 mg. Then two other compounds as well ...the ingriedients are below:

P6 Black Ingriedients

androsta-1,4diene-3,17dione=40mg
androstene-1-ene-3b-ol,17-one=35mg
19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione=18mg

Guy at Max Muscle said it was actually cheaper and easier on the body then Tren-Extreme,which I'm not to worried about because I got my pct on lock. I dont trust the people at Max Muscles though..because I have heard way to many stories and screw ups on there behalf.

Ok, so now seeing the ingriedients,which would you say is more powerful, and will give me best gains in size and strength?

THANKS AGAIN!

NorCalBear

Awards
Well I'm looking to buy tommorow anyone got any opinions,on this stuff?

AsylumLifter

I have not used either, however I know several(8-10) people that have used P6 Black with great success. If you go with p6 I would recommend running 2 bottles like the directions say, but expect your labido to be in the dirt during the second bottle. Dont know anyone that has used tren extreme, but it does get good reviews online. Personally I would go with p6.

94impalass

Awards
Hey I wanted to add 1 pill of spawn to the last four weeks of my p6 black cycle.I want to know what you guys think?

it would make 120 mg of tren,8 mg of epistane,androsta-1, 4-diene-3, 17-dione 200mg,and androstene-1-ene-3b-ol, 17-one- 3rd gen adro 175mg