5 weeks into test E, throw in some EQ?

ag77

Awards
hi guys!, this is my first cycle with real gear, ive done some ph's before, this cycle is a 500 mgs /week of test E, everything is going great now, ill be doing 12 weeks, what do you think of throwing in some equipoise from week 6 till 12 ?, 300 mgs a week of EQ
thanks!!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
eq needs to be dosed higher and ran for longer than 6 weeks

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
would be pointless. save EQ for a later cycle.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hi guys!, this is my first cycle with real gear, ive done some ph's before, this cycle is a 500 mgs /week of test E, everything is going great now, ill be doing 12 weeks, what do you think of throwing in some equipoise from week 6 till 12 ?, 300 mgs a week of EQ
thanks!!
undecylcenate is a big ester (11 carbons). Very viscous, very very slow release time.

It will take 6-8 weeks before the steroid finally, fully kicks in.

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
It usually takes 8-10 weeks to start seeing results from EQ for me. I run it for 16-20 weeks. Also 300 is a low dosage. Go for 400-600mgs a week. Hope this helps.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Negative on "throwing it in"....and the reasons mentioned above hit the nail dead on the head.

holy

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Negative on "throwing it in"....and the reasons mentioned above hit the nail dead on the head.

holy

dave palumbo seems to say that Deca and EQ are short acting with LONG acting metabolites.....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How can they be short acting with such long esters?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dave, in an earlier post you said:

"It's 250mg test enanthat EOD with 200mg EQ EOD........if you want to go to one time every 3rd day, that would be okay with the test but not the EQ (it's shorter acting)."

Is this really the case(EQ being s shorter acting ester)? I thought that EQ(boldenone undecyclenate) had a half life around 14-16 days and test enanthate 10.5 days.

Am I totally wrong here?

EQ is a short acting STEROID that has long-acting METABOLITES (inactive hormone). Big difference. Be sure to make the distinction!

this is straight from dave.

and so is this...

Sorry Dave if I'm a bit slow here, since EQ is a short acting steroid it still has an ester(undecyclenate) that is long acting so wouldn't this make EQ slow acting? The same way as test enanthate is slower than test prop?

I really appreciate if you could help me sort this out!

I'm not an organic chemist by any means (we should ask PATRICK ARNOLD) but "undecyclenate" is not the same as "decanoate"............ Undecyclenate is a fast acting ester linkage. Test undecyclenate is Andriol (the fast acting test gel pills).

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
decanoate ester has a 15 day half life
undecylenate has a 16.5 day half life

doesn't matter what he says about it being fast acting. A long ester won't allow it to act. The ester has to get cleaved off into a carboxylic acid first.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
decanoate ester has a 15 day half life
undecylenate has a 16.5 day half life

doesn't matter what he says about it being fast acting. A long ester won't allow it to act. The ester has to get cleaved off into a carboxylic acid first.
im just re iterating (spelling?) not saying i agree, but to tell you the truth he knows his ****

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Dave does know his ****, and I enjoy reading his stuff, but hes wrong here...it isnt possible...

Oh, and if you know anything about me, you'll know that I love EQ....I run it very often SOLO....and I can guarantee you that it does not kick in quickly...

holy

Mess

Awards
  • Established
ag77,
Your Test just started to kick in and you'll start to notice the results if you didnt by now, remember its your 1st cycle and your body will respond to it nicely.
I would recommend to continue on test alone, check in your diet, rest and workout routines and you'll be happy with results, save your EQ for later Cycles
This is exactly what i've been advised and done for my 1st Cycle.

Good luck.Mess

Mind if i ask your age and training years

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
Yes, Dave does know his ****, and I enjoy reading his stuff, but hes wrong here...it isnt possible...

Oh, and if you know anything about me, you'll know that I love EQ....I run it very often SOLO....and I can guarantee you that it does not kick in quickly...

holy
What would you recommend for a nice cutting cycle ~ 15 weeks of EQ solo with the front 6 weeks stacked with 50mg of OT and the last 6 weeks stacked with 50 mg Winstrol?

600mg per week? 800mg?

Thanks.