p-plex/h-drol bridge?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
hey guys
i was thinking for my next cycle, doing a p-plex cycle for 4 weeks and bridge into h-drol.

my only concern is, i've never stacked two methylated compounds like this. however, i heard that h-drol is pretty mild on the liver.
but is p-plex that toxic compared to say, m-drol?
because if it's very harsh on the liver, even though h-drol is very mild, i still think i might be doing more damage to it.

anyway, tell me what you guys think.

also, what results have you guys had with h-drol?

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
hey guys
i was thinking for my next cycle, doing a p-plex cycle for 4 weeks and bridge into h-drol.

my only concern is, i've never stacked two methylated compounds like this. however, i heard that h-drol is pretty mild on the liver.
because if it's very harsh on the liver, even though h-drol is very mild, i still think i might be doing more damage to it.

I think you will be fine; hd is pretty mild (results and sides) in my experience. I've stacked pp and hd for 4wks and then finished up w/100 mg hd for 4 additional weeks, w/no apparent problems. It was a good stack for strength and subsequent body comp changes.

In effect you will drop a ton of water after stopping the pp but will continue to add strength/make favorable body comp changes w/hd provided your diet is on point.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
hey guys

dude you're still at it? still debating? listen (not tryingto be a ****) why don'tyou just pick one or the other? you've got time to run them both in the next several months anyway. run the PP and put on some weight in the winter months and then run the hdrol in spring to lean out a bit for summer....the chicks will be out then.:chick: