2nd cycle prop + tren or prop + dbol?

meridian

Awards
39 yo 190 lbs. 5 years training.

1st cycle was 12 weeks test e straightup and nolva/clomid PCT. Gained 12 lbs. lost 6 lbs. No gyno, but bloat on face. Sides towards the end were panic attacks and acne.

Now plannig 2nd cycle. Any advice on lean gains with less sides?

Considering 4 wk cycle of test prop 50mg ED and tren a 50mg ED or test prop + d-bol.

Please critique and help our a bro. Thanks!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4 weeks isn't much, why not 5 or 6?

You'll have to decide what's more important, LEAN gains, or less sides. The test/tren stack will probably be best for looking lean and hard, but tren really disagrees with some people. But running tren ace with ED injections is a good way to go about it, very stable blood levels, i don't think your sides will be TOO bad but it depends on the individual.

The prop/dbol stack is an awesome bulker, not as lean but of course it's all kinda diet dependent.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4 weeks isn't much, why not 5 or 6?

You'll have to decide what's more important, LEAN gains, or less sides. The test/tren stack will probably be best for looking lean and hard, but tren really disagrees with some people. But running tren ace with ED injections is a good way to go about it, very stable blood levels, i don't think your sides will be TOO bad but it depends on the individual.

The prop/dbol stack is an awesome bulker, not as lean but of course it's all kinda diet dependent.
agreed^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^good advice!

meridian

Awards
So maybe prop dbol first and then prop tren for the 3rd cycle?

For a prop dbol cycle, this is what I have in mind. Please critique :)

prop 50mg ED maybe mix with cottonseed oil 50/50.
Dbol 50mg ED
Ldex
Run for 6 weeks?

PCT Clomid, Nolva. Should I add HCG?
How long do I wait after the last shot before starting PCT?

Do I take prop and dbol at the same time? Any difference what time of the day is best or before workout?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
How did you manage to only net 6lbs off that first cycle? I would be wary that it was bunk shit. Or you need to drastically overhaul your training and diet.

meridian

Awards
1st cycle was 400-500 test e global from thailand. gains came in the first few weeks and then stopped.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Considering test e takes a month to fully kick in, Im going to guess those gains were just due to you eating, and training, consistantly.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya a test E cycle where most of the gains come in the first few weeks then stop... sounds like increased cals led to some gains and then those dried up, test was fake. Just saying what it sounds like to me.