Help Me..Help my Buddy...

yghetr

yghetr

Awards
Okay, so I've got a buddy whose physique would win natural body building competitions...He's got many years experience in the gym and has recently purchased some test-e 250 and wanta to gain a couple clean pounds of solid mass and increase strength (which his lifts are already high). His diet is on point, his training is most definitely on point...but basically he's turned to me as someone who he can trust with requesting help researching solid knowledge...so as not to f*kk this up...

he's:

5'11 190 lbs
and somewhere b.w 7-9% b.f
he looks pretty stout (no homo)

he has, i believe:
2 vials of 2500mg t-e250
liver supp pills
clomid/nolva
hcg

and a variety of other supplements...

He would like to run an 8 wk cycle and here are a couple of questions he has:

He wants to keep it relatively low, would 250 per stick be good enough or should he bump it higher?

How should he taper? When's the best time to stick? what other supporting supplements would you recommend to keep bp and sides down other than nolva/clomid in the pct? and also caffeine and preworkout with caffeine in it should be avoided as well, correct?

This is a serious thread with the intent to gain some solid knowledge in order to help him. Knowledge other than, get him to create a name and start loggin...and no, this isn't an attempt at me creating someone else instead of asking for help for my own sht.

Thanks in advance gents. I look forward to your upcoming guidance, for my overall knowledge and so I can make sure my good buddy doesn't flush all his hardwork down the drain...

cheers :drunk:

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
500mg Test per week
pin 250mg twice a week
caffeine is desirable for oxygen uptake.
E is self tapering.
CQ-10 is great for high BP.

yghetr

yghetr

Awards
500mg Test per week
pin 250mg twice a week
caffeine is desirable for oxygen uptake.
E is self tapering.
CQ-10 is great for high BP.

so no need to taper e down?

you would say 250 a week is much too low?

thanks for your time, mate...

anyone else?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Testosterone is dose dependant so the more you take the more it works and 250 is a little low. 500mg has little to no side effects in the majority of guys who use that dose.

Enanthate is a slow release ester so after your last inject blood androgen levels decline slowly for about 10 days. No need to taper.

yghetr

yghetr

Awards
Testosterone is dose dependant so the more you take the more it works and 250 is a little low. 500mg has little to no side effects in the majority of guys who use that dose.

Enanthate is a slow release ester so after your last inject blood androgen levels decline slowly for about 10 days. No need to taper.
thank you again sir...

honda450

honda450

Awards
Run it @ 500mg/wk (2 shots, Mon/Thurs)
12 weeks

Clomid/Nolva for PCT and other supps as you wish..

yghetr

yghetr

Awards
yeah make sure to run it 10-12 weeks 8 weeks is too short

there would be no benefit at 8 weeks at all, pretty much a waste?

what would be the most beneficial way to run the PCT for a 10/12 week run?

couple examples, please?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there would be no benefit at 8 weeks at all, pretty much a waste?

what would be the most beneficial way to run the PCT for a 10/12 week run?

couple examples, please?
I ran about 20 or so cycles when I was in my early 20"s and they were all 8 week cycles that had huge gains. I did no PCT at all then and rcovered fine.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I did no PCT at all then and rcovered fine.
good to know, but not everyone is so lucky so please dont support the "no PCT needed" route.

8 week cycles are fine and dandy for short esters. but 8 week cycles are NOT optimal for long ester compounds

honda450

honda450

Awards
good to know, but not everyone is so lucky so please dont support the "no PCT needed" route.

8 week cycles are fine and dandy for short esters. but 8 week cycles are NOT optimal for long ester compounds

Agreed.

If you run Test Prop, you will need to inject EOD.
Test-E you would run it for 10-12 weeks..

Test-E (PCT starts 2 weeks after last shot)
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20 four week PCT..

maybe an an AI on hand too such as Arimidex incase of gyno etc..

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I am not supporting anything just stating facts. 21 years ago PCT was rarely spoken about and used even less.