oral trenbolone acetate cycle.

paladin

paladin

Awards
I'm going to be running a 10 week cycle of sustanon, 500mg a week. First 4 weeks I'll be running Dianabol at 30mg daily.. I will be taking hcg once a week throughout the cycle too(not sure if that is effective or not?)

But since Sustanon lasts 4 weeks after the last injection I will be running 3 or 4 weeks of Trenbolone Acetate to try to cut up and look alittle prettier from the bulk. And yes i do have my hcg, nolva pct lined up.

Does this sound like a good idea? If so can someone please give me effective doses of this on a 200lb individual. hopefully 215 lb atleast by the time i will be taking the trenbolone.

The Trenbolone is British Dragon Parabolan if that matters.

all help will be appreciated.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sus lasts about 2 weeks after the last inject b4 you should hit PCT. I understand it's got some long esters in there but after 14+ days it becomes negligible and it's PCT time.

And dude, you are waaaaay off on everything regarding your Tren. Parabolan is trenbolone haxanoate, which is the hexanoate ester (Not the acetate ester!). Hex has a 9 day half life, as oposed to acetate which is a 3 day half life. Which means Hex could be injected 2-3 times a week while tren Ace needs to be pinned every day or every other day.

And dude, where's "oral trenbolone acetate" come from, that's an oxymoron if i've ever seen one. Tren ace is not oral. Oral tren is methyl tren and that **** is scary.

You need to do some more research on WTF you are eating/shooting up before you go about eating/shooting it up.

PS if you want to run Tren Ace during the end of a test cycle that's 10 weeks, you would run it weeks 9/10/11/12 and hit PCT on week 13. But that's tren ace, you have hex, which takes longer to kick in.

Research time bro.

jvb20

Awards
whats your stats age and your cycle history and by the way there are a ton of bd fakes out there i would go with somthing else...

jvb20

paladin

paladin

Awards
5'10.5 202 pounds, 4% bf measured on DEXA. Been lifting 12 years. 1 prior cycle a few years back of the original halodrol.

and unrealmachine thankyou for the advice and critics.

I tried posting a picture of the Trenbolone acetate tabs I spoke of but I need 50 posts in order to do that. I will work on getting there quickly so I can post a picture.

paladin

paladin

Awards
Since I am not allowed to post pictures in a post on here i put the picture of the Trenbolone Acetate in my pictures in my profile. Can somebody please verify is the product is good or not. Thanks.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
ok few things here that dont check out. first off sust is 21 days due to decanoate ester, most sust has 100 of the decan in it.

what you have is not parabolan, its oral tren, but not methyltrienolone. the version you have, which i dont believe is 17aa, only carries a 20% absorbtion rate, the parabolan brand is also not even made by BD, its falsely labeled in order to jack up the price from the vet version of the exact same thing. your going to need to take 75-100mg daily in order to see mild results, i would ditch it and get some tren ace..:run:

also, not to be a ****, but i highly doubt you are 4% body fat while being unassisted and still carrying 200 lbs at 5'10.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only real Tren ace tabs I have ever seen were finiplix implants and you would have to eat a bunch of those.

I would be brewing if I had Tren tabs;)

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea thats what he has, its basicly the vet version under a fake BD label. haha i would be doing the same thing, a little home chemistry experiment :rofl:

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
ok few things here that dont check out. first off sust is 21 days due to decanoate ester, most sust has 100 of the decan in it.

what you have is not parabolan, its oral tren, but not methyltrienolone. the version you have, which i dont believe is 17aa, only carries a 20% absorbtion rate, the parabolan brand is also not even made by BD, its falsely labeled in order to jack up the price from the vet version of the exact same thing. your going to need to take 75-100mg daily in order to see mild results, i would ditch it and get some tren ace..:run:

also, not to be a ****, but i highly doubt you are 4% body fat while being unassisted and still carrying 200 lbs at 5'10.
bingo...we have a winner! if that was the case you'd easly win every comp. in your area.

paladin

paladin

Awards
Hah people ask me why I don't enter the competetions around here too. There is 2 reasons why I do not. 1. I am not man enough. 2. Sure I have the size, and bodyfat but my symmetry is terrible on my chest/ shoulder. I had a 6 inch titanium plate put on my right clavicle(highschool football game it broke pretty badly 8 years ago) right shoulder is set in atleast an inch closer then my left because of this.

I used to have higher body fat, 10%, and lately have been trying to see how low I can get my body fat.

paladin

paladin

Awards
and yes it is fairly easy to cut down to 4% bf when you bulk for 6 years and cut down using cytomel to raise your metabolism and cocaine as an appetite suppresant.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
not likely to naturally maintain at 4% bf more likely the test is slightly off.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
and yes it is fairly easy to cut down to 4% bf when you bulk for 6 years and cut down using cytomel to raise your metabolism and cocaine as an appetite suppresant.
:jaw:

paladin

paladin

Awards
Thanks so for the hcg I so I will run that with my post cycle.

And Gixxer you are right, its not as big as you would think. I look pretty cut up and all but ehh I like the bulky look more, I like my looks at 8-10% bf and I could eat correctly. During this cycle I will try to get my bodyfat up to around that.

paladin

paladin

Awards
Well I wouldn't exactly call myself terribly scrawny.