My vials crashing?

dbow196

Awards
I have a few viles of test-e I'm saving and noticed a cloudly residue at the bottom of the vile. I shake them up and it goes away, but after a while sitting for a while the cloud (white in color) comes back.

From that can one tell if the gear is no good/too old? What's the best way to tell? This is UG stuff.

I've heard that if you heat up the vile it could save it, if so how do you do that?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the concentration of it (mg/ml)?

Might be oversaturated.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
300mg/ml

It's about 2-3 years old.
That's a little high, IMO. Most Test-E's run 200-250mg/ml.

Try a hot water bath before injecting. You will increase the saturability of the oil and allow for smoother injection.

jvb20

Awards
try baking your gear put it in a frying pan with water heat at around 250 degrees for 10-15 min make sure to put a pin in the stoper to vent the air

jvb20

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
try baking your gear put it in a frying pan with water heat at around 250 degrees for 10-15 min make sure to put a pin in the stoper to vent the air

jvb20

and when your done do you yell "BAM!!!"

ATOMLABS

Awards

jvb20

i agree heating it up should fix the problem...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
oh i see i thought he was talking like it would break witch it wont..

jvb20

yeah sorry lol. most people know about that guy, there is even a character on Futurama that makes front of the BAM part.

Teknic

Awards
The microwave works fine if you need to warm a vial; vent it with a pin of course and hit it for 6-7 seconds, shake it, and another 5 seconds if necessary.

After it is redissolved store it in a plastic bag on top of your water heater so it'll stay a little warm and not come out of solution again. It might also be smoother and possibly less painful when you use it. Only keep the couple of vials you are currently pulling from warm though, not your whole stash of course.