Oral Stacks: AA's vs PH/DS. Challenging...

anbes

Awards
Well, because of some doubts, I want to test the real thinks about everyone here.
Considering oral stacks, what really would you get?
Oxandrolona (real Anavar - a 17methyl-aa) or, for example, superdrol?

xfreddyx

xfreddyx

Awards
Never used none of these, but i would go with SD

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ox is a pretty mild builder and is more suited for females who want minimal sides. I personally know females who have taken 12.5mg ox daily for 10 weeks and added zero body weight. They got stronger and harder but no weight gain.

I have run 50mg ox daily and all it did was crush my HDL.

I love d-bol though. I don't do orals much and just stick with testosterone but for an overall oral I would choose d-bol.

anbes

Awards
Ox is a pretty mild builder and is more suited for females who want minimal sides. I personally know females who have taken 12.5mg ox daily for 10 weeks and added zero body weight. They got stronger and harder but no weight gain.

I have run 50mg ox daily and all it did was crush my HDL.

I love d-bol though. I don't do orals much and just stick with testosterone but for an overall oral I would choose d-bol.
Heavy, d-bol that you said is the real dianabol, right?
Well, till now we are prefering the real "guys" insted of DS...

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im with heavy on this one, anavar is crap for males unless your really at a loss and cant get winny or halotest for an oral to use for contest prep. dbol is a great anabolic that has proven itself time and time again, these new DS seem to just cause problems. only recently have i given DS a try and they give me mild sides, and every single one i have tried as given me some type of gyno.