Chest Injections

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any danger with injecting on LEFT PEC - heart right there? Didnt know if there was a faster flow to heart of some crap.LOL

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
You're more a man than I am if you can do pec injections.

nsr54

nsr54

Awards
I'm gonna go with atj on this one. I was like a 10 yr old getting his first kiss when i hit the ventrogluteal. Pec..not my style

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've done them before - lot of veins in there. I ended up coming in from the side, NOT straight in.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
same, half the time i try to pin pec i hit a vein and just end up doing it in lats or tricep.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
done it with igf...but i see no good reason to do this with aas

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Don't go straight in like dsade said, go in from the side. I really never saw the point of pec injections. Glutes, delts, and quads are the way to go IMO

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i did it with slin pins but with a 23 or 25g.....i cant imagine. I would only resort to that if i was pinning alot of oil every day schedule. Not neccessary.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Just curious...why do you feel the need for a chest injection?

holy

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To answer the last post - I like to rotate to avoid scar tissue buildup.

Chest inj's are a breeeze!!!!

You all are missing out.

Anyone able to answer my ORIGINAL question: LEFT PEC injection - potential for heart hazards - medical experts out there?
I use a 1" 25 guage.

madgoat33

Awards

You all are missing out.

Anyone able to answer my ORIGINAL question: LEFT PEC injection - potential for heart hazards - medical experts out there?
I use a 1" 25 guage.

You don't need to be a health expert to answer that question. The heart is actually essentially in the center of your chest, its really only a tad more on the left side then right. If you have to worry about stabbing your heart perhaps you should put on some more muscle before turning to the juice.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you say they are a breeze but you are asking the question??? WTF.

You cant hit the heart if you have muscle, the heart is more towards the center and there is bone there for protection. 1" pin wont reach it. Dont ask a stupid question if you are already doing chest injections you should know this.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Given how deep your heart is (underneath your rib cage) you should be fine unless you pull a Pulp Fiction and stab that sh!t.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Well, Milos Sarcev almost killed himself with a chest injection if I recall....it was synthol, but I would imagine the hazards are very similiar if you make a mistake with any oil.

holy

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Given how deep your heart is (underneath your rib cage) you should be fine unless you pull a Pulp Fiction and stab that sh!t.
You gotta stab it three times?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established

You all are missing out.

I use a 1" 25 guage.
if you referred to the link in my former post you would see how to correctly do it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm re-read the first post and you'll see that was clearly not my fear.

You don't need to be a health expert to answer that question. The heart is actually essentially in the center of your chest, its really only a tad more on the left side then right. If you have to worry about stabbing your heart perhaps you should put on some more muscle before turning to the juice.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It wasn't a stuid question but thanks for the stupid response, Re-read the first post and you'll realize that is not what I am asking.

so you say they are a breeze but you are asking the question??? WTF.

You cant hit the heart if you have muscle, the heart is more towards the center and there is bone there for protection. 1" pin wont reach it. Dont ask a stupid question if you are already doing chest injections you should know this.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It wasn't a stuid question but thanks for the stupid response, Re-read the first post and you'll realize that is not what I am asking.
yeah, i meant to apologize for that tone in my last post. Sorry, something crawled up my ass. My bad.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, i meant to apologize for that tone in my last post. Sorry, something crawled up my ass. My bad.
Ahhhh hell - no sweat. Thanks for having enough class to say that. Much respect. ;)